CV University Graduate Moi University and Chandaria Industries Limited, Nairobi Kenya
University Graduate Moi University and Chandaria Industries Limited, Nairobi Kenya
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in University Graduate Moi University and Chandaria Industries Limited, Nairobi Kenya - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Nairobi, Kenya Citizenship:Kenya
English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical and Production Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Kenya Present Location: Kenya, Eldoret Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have little experience gained during my industrial visits and industrial attachments (from Moi University and Chandaria Industries Limited, Nairobi) and I am ready to learn further for the benefit of my employer.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1) I attended my first industrial attachment at Chandaria Industries Ltd. (Baba Dogo Road, Ruaraka) between 23rd June and 22nd August, 2008.
2) I attended my second industrial attachment at Moi University, department of Mechanical and Production Engineering between 4th May and 31st July, 2009 where I was involved in the designing of a Low Cost Drilling Rig.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Moi University- Eldoret.
BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY (Mechanical and Production Engineering).
Expected degree: Second Class Honors, Upper Division.
Fourth year: Average marks- 67.2%, mean grade of B
Third year: Average marks- 70.7%, mean grade of A
Second year: Average marks- 68.9%, mean grade of B
First year: Average marks- 68.3%, mean grade of B
Kyuso Boys High School-Mwingi District
Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE).
Attained a mean grade of A-(minus)-75 points out of 84 points.
Ukasi Primary School.
Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (K.C.P.E).
Attained 445 out of 700 marks
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Skills: Ms window, Ms Word, Ms Dos, Ms Data Base ,Ms Excel and e-mail
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
1) Design skills,
2) Quality control skills,
3) Occupational Safety and Health,
4) Workshop organization,
5) Preventive and General Maintenance,
6) Pollution Control and Environmental Care,
7) Boiler Operations and Maintenance,
8) Effluent Water Treatment/Clarification,
9) AutoCAD skills.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Discussing with friends about current issues.
Playing and watching football.
Listening and singing gospel music.