CV Instrumentation Trainee Graduate Instrumentation & Control Engineering Anna University India
Instrumentation Trainee Graduate Instrumentation & Control Engineering Anna University India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Instrumentation Trainee Graduate Instrumentation & Control Engineering Anna University India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
109316 Last Updated:
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Location (Residence): tirunelveli, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Instrumentation Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, United States, India, Singapore, Thailand Present Location: india, tirunelveli Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a B.E (Instrumentation & Control Engineering) with an aggregate of 64%. I will be much pleased .To work in a globally competitive environment on challenging assignments that shall yield the twin benefits of the job satisfaction and a steady-paced professional growth. To work in a creative and challenging environment using cutting edge technologies where I could constantly learn and successfully deliver solutions to problems.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
As Branch Manager (Nov 2007 to Feb 2010) at Kotak Securities Ltd., Tirunelveli
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• B.E in Instrumentation &Control Engg
R.V.S College of Engineering & Technology-Dindigul, (Under Anna University).
Year & Percentage: 2002-06 with 64%
• Higher Secondary
IIPE L.R Higher Secondary School, Tirunelveli.
Year & Percentage: 2002 with 71.83%.
Rose Mary Matriculation & Higher Secondary School, Palayamkottai.
Year & Percentage: 2000 with 66.66%.
• 15 days at India cements Ltd (Instrumentation), Tirunelveli.
• Ten days at Airport (Electrical),Chennai.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Ms office and internet skills
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Sincere in attitude
Presentation and Leadership skills
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Participated in one-day workshop on ‘PLC and Automation’
• Participated in one-week program of ‘Art of Living’
• Participated in basic yoga and advanced yoga at ISKCON, Madurai.
• Participated in 7 days and 3 days residential yoga program at Isha Yoga,Coimbatore