CV Pipe Stress Design Engineer Filipino - Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Technical Services Makati City
Pipe Stress Design Engineer Filipino - Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Technical Services Makati City
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Pipe Stress Design Engineer Filipino - Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Technical Services Makati City - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English Philippines Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Philippines, Singapore Present Location: SINGAPORE, SINGAPORE Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Human Resource Department
Please accept this as my letter of application and supporting material for the position of Mechanical Engineer with your company. I believe that my academic preparation, trainings, and work experiences have prepared me well for the challenges this position offers.
As you will note in my enclosed resume, graduating from Mapua Institute of Technology with a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering has allowed me to develop the background necessary to be a success in this position. I also have knowledge in supervising a project through my experience as a Project Engineer. Moreover, I also have experience in Pipe Support Design and Pipe Stress Analysis.
I believe a brief review of my resume will highlight the strong match between my qualifications and your position. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss my background, education, and experiences with you, and I am available at your convenience to discuss my candidacy in greater detail. Thank you for your consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Technical Services Corp. – Makati City, Philippines March 03, 2008 – January 29, 2010
Design Engineer 1
• Thermal Stress Calculation for different piping system (shop and site fabrication piping).
• Detailing of pipe supports (shop and site fabrication piping) using Support Modeler.
• Detailing of pipe supports (horizontal and vertical support).
• Preparation of piping isometric drawing for both large and small bore piping and fabrication detail drawing for large bore pipes.
• Preparation/Updating shop fabricated drawings based on general piping arrangement (Plan view and Elevation view) and flow diagram.
Power Team Builders, Inc. – Valenzuela City, Philippines January 03, 2005 – February 29, 2008
• Project implementation, coordination, and supervision on site for scheduled work activities and construction.
• Prepare and submit progress billings for the on-going projects.
• Estimate plans for bill of quantities and materials of mechanical works.
• Do the procurement works of materials needed for the project.
• Monitoring of construction safety and hazards on-site.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
MAPUA INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY – Intramuros, Manila, Philippines
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Graduated May 2004
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
AutoPIPE Plus Version 6.3
Microstation Version 7.1
Support Modeller by Pelican Forge Software Corp.
Bentley Navigator 2004
AutoCAD 2004 & 2005
Microsoft Project 2002
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Pipe Stress Analysis
Pipe Support Design
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Date of Availability: Immediate
Reason for Leaving: Need to work abroad for a better future