CV Industrial Boiler & Burner Service Engineer, Maintenance and Service Work in India
Industrial Boiler & Burner Service Engineer, Maintenance and Service Work in India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Industrial Boiler & Burner Service Engineer, Maintenance and Service Work in India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): vellore, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electrical & Electronics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Vellore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To be a causative member of a successful organization and strive to achieve
excellence in all fields by total commitment and continuous improvement for overall growth
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• May 10th 2008 to Till Date in Boiler & Burner Maintenance and Service Work.
Company : T. Jamuna Electrical Works
Industrial Boiler & Burner Service
Position : Trainee Service Engineer
Work : Industrial Boiler & Burner Control Panel Board Commissioning,
Installations of PDB, Safety Interlocks checking’s and Adjustment
Of modulating mechanism Settings.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.E. (Electrical and Electronics Engineering) :
Year : 2004-2008
C.Abdul Hakeem College of Engineering and Technology, Melvisharam.
Secured 72% [FIRST CLASS]
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Diploma in Computer Aided Design & Drafting 2D & 3D ( DCADD )
• Advance Diploma in Computer Hardware & Networking ( ADCHN )
• Software Based Service, Peripherals installation & Mobile services.
• Diploma in PC Professional, MS-Office, Fox-pro, Flash, Photoshop ( PCP )
• All Windows Operating Systems, Vista, MS-Dos and Linux OS
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Attended two day workshop on “Recent Treands in Power System” in C.A.H.C.E.T
college at Melvisharam.
• Attended one day workshop on “Renewable Energy Source” in G.Tech college
• Undergone In-plant training in T.N.E.B SUBSTATION at Thiruvalam for 5days
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]