CV Shipbuilding piping engineer erection of piping systems 32000DWT bulk carrier ABG Shipyard India
Shipbuilding piping engineer erection of piping systems 32000DWT bulk carrier ABG Shipyard India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Shipbuilding piping engineer erection of piping systems 32000DWT bulk carrier ABG Shipyard India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Navi mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Gujarat Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am an Engineer in the piping department working for ABG shipyard limited,responsible for the fabrication,material management,erection of the piping systems in 32000DWT bulk carrier since July 2009.
My career aim is to work efficiently and effectively as well as grow with a prestigious organization in the field provided by the organization, so as to achieve self realization and accomplishment of organizational goals.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
ABG SHIPYARD LTD,DAHEJ
Period: - 1st July 2009 till present date
Designation:-Engineer (Piping Department)
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Studying and checking of P&Idís and Isometrics of drawings and fabricating accordingly.
2. Checking all the fabricated pipes by measurement and bringing about modifications accordingly.
3. Prioritizing the fabrication of spools according to the sequence of erection.
4. Responsible for shop floor pressure testing.
5. Responsible for erection of several piping systems such as bilge,ballast,fuel oil,freshwater,venting and sounding systems.
6. Complete material management, handling and systematic arrangement and usage of all material accordingly with minimum wastage.
7. Comparison of material between P & Idís and isometrics to deduce the exact amount of material shortage if needed.
8. Responsible for all welder qualifications tests in the workshop.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.E. Mechanical Engineering
Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal
Atomic energy Jr college.
Atomic energy central school,anushaktinagar
1.HINDUSTAN AERONOTICS LIMITED(HAL),NASIK,
Duration:- 2 WEEKS,
Learnt about high accuracy production techniques used in an aeronautical industry. Such as high accuracy CNC machines, plasma arc cutting machines etc.
2. TATA POWER CO LTD(Thermal power plant), Trombay,
Duration: - 1 Week ,
Learnt about the Overview of the complete functioning and maintenance of a thermal power plant.
3. TATA POWER Co LTd(Hydro power plant), Bhira,
Duration: - 1 Week,
Learnt about the complete working, functioning of a hydropower plant.
4. PROJECT WORK, MIT, Manipal
Duration: - 4 Months,
AN ANALYSIS OF SURFACE ROUGHNESS IN CYLINDRICAL GRINDING OF 6061AL-SiC25P USING THE RESPONSE SURFACE METHODOLOGY AND TAGUCHIíS DESIGN OF EXPERIMENTS.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER HARDWARE MAINTAINENCE AND NETWORKING, ANSYS, PRO-ENGINEER, AUTOCAD
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]