CV Painting inspector with 10 years of experiance in oil and gas industry in Qatar and India
Painting inspector with 10 years of experiance in oil and gas industry in Qatar and India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Painting inspector with 10 years of experiance in oil and gas industry in Qatar and India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in chemioac engg Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: South Africa, United Arab Emirates Present Location: india, mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
British Gas gr 2 certified painting inspector, having total of 10 yrs experience in oil and gas industry as a painting inspector, i completed my diploma in 2004,while studying my diploma i started my career as a painting foremen in the year 1999.From that day i was totally dedicated with eager and passion to attain a level in this painting field
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• I have a total 9+ years of unbroken service and strong Industrial background in Painting & Coating field, related to Oil & Gas / Petrochemical sector, located on Onshore
• While studying my Diploma in Chemical Engineering, I started my career as a Foreman [Painting & Coating] with M/S Newtec Industrial Coating Services Ltd. in Mumbai-India.
• Over the years, I learned necessary technical requirements and studied hard to obtain internationally recognized and specialized technical certifications from the prestigious institutions and achieved sound knowledge pertaining to Industrial Painting / Coating Industry.
• I am experienced and well versed in the area of Management, Supervision, Technical Services, Quality Control & Quality Assurance and preparing Quality related documents.
• As a Supervisor cum QC Inspector; I was the first QC Inspector [Painting/Coating] for the present company M/s Raymond Industrial Power Cleaning Co Ltd.
• And it is during my tenure with this company that the entire Painting department was systematically and technically revamped by recruiting best “know-how” personnel and purchasing modern equipment to meet any types of contractual requirements in future.
• As a QC Inspector; I have had executed number of prestigious Painting & Coating Oriented Projects related to Oil & Gas and Petrochemical sector for reputed oil companies in India and in Qatar
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Diploma in Chemical Engineering [ Second Class] - India.
Supervisory Course for Application of Intumescing Fireproofing System - India
British Gas certified painting and coating inspector -Qatar
Certification Expiry date:02-05-2013
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Diploma in network Technology [CMS Computer Ltd] - India
Diploma in CCNA course [CMS Computer Ltd] -
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]