Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electrical Engineer / Rig Engineer (Offshore & Onshore) Rig Key Singapore—Alexandria Shipyard Egypt - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Electrical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt, Saudi Arabia Present Location: Egypt, Cairo Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
If you are seeking a young talent with the potential to add value to your esteemed organization. A fresh mind full of energy and ambition with a degree in Electrical Engineering, Eager to apply the technical and commercial experience gained during a three year journey in one of the most dynamic businesses in the world, the oil field, working for the largest multinational company in its market. Yet keen to learn and acquire the know-how of your business to serve your organization in the most efficient manner. Willing to travel and to relocate.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
REP (Rig Engineer Program)
• The primary purpose of the training program is to implement a structured approach to the development of future managers.
• Only candidates of the highest calibre are selected and developed.
• Candidates are selected for, and consistently evaluated upon, their ability to undertake a managerial role within 2-3 years.
• Consists of two stages. During these stages, the engineer works offshore alongside rig crews to gain hands on experience.
• Office assignments are given to develop a basic understanding of onshore support functions.
Nov 2009—Feb 2010 Rig Project Engineer
Reactivation of Rig Key Singapore—Alexandria Shipyard / Egypt
• Sole responsibility for 3rd party inspections and surveys required for the reactivation to
comply with the company and class standards.
• Identified the required scope of work for each task I was involved in.
• Identified the company policies & procedures to follow for each inspection.
• Contacted vendors for quotations and requested the issue of purchase orders.
• Planned the manpower requirements & timeframe for each inspection.
• Coordinated with the rest of the project team the sequence of execution.
• Arranged for the mobilization of the project personnel and 3rd party personnel.
• Been on site during the execution of the scope.
• Ensured that the company’s safety policies and procedures were followed.
• Submitted work progress report and concerns periodically to project manager.
• Coordinated follow-up meetings for inspections to identify and resolve technical and
• Generated a corrective action plan for the deficiencies of inspections.
Jan 2009—Oct 2009 REP Engineer II
Offshore Work Program:
• Electrical Training / 4 weeks / Rig Adriatic X / Jack Up / Mediterranean Sea / Egypt.
• Mechanical Training / 4 weeks / Rig Adriatic X / Jack Up / Mediterranean Sea / Egypt.
• Supply Chain Training / 2 weeks / Rig Adriatic X / Jack Up / Mediterranean Sea / Egypt.
• Safety Coordinator Training / 2 weeks / Rig Constellation II / Mediterranean Sea / Egypt.
• Ballast Control Training / 4 Weeks / Rig Actinia / Semisubmersible/ India—Malaysia.
• BOP Equipment Training / 3 Weeks / Rig Polar Pioneer / Semisubmersible/ Norway.
Sherif Hani Mostafa Hassan
Jul 2009—Sep 2009 Marketing / Contracts Engineer
• Full responsibility of preparing the technical bids for three tenders.
• Created equipment list deficiency reports and provided suggestions to comply with bid
• Generated lump sum value of shopping list to make up for the technical deficiencies.
• Provided assistance in commercial bid preparation including coordinating support from
Legal, Tax, Insurance, Operation and QHSE departments to ensure timely bid submission.
Aug 2007—Dec 2008 REP Engineer I
Offshore Work Program:
• Safety Orientation / 2 weeks / Rig Interocean III / Jack UP / Red Sea / Egypt.
• Roustabout Training / 4 weeks / Rig Interocean III / Jack UP / Red Sea / Egypt.
• Floorman Training / 8 weeks / Rig Interocean III / Jack UP / Red Sea / Egypt.
• Derrickman Training / 8 weeks / Rig Interocean III / Jack UP / Red Sea / Egypt.
• Assistant Driller Training / 6 weeks / Rig Interocean III / Jack UP / Red Sea / Egypt.
• Driller Training / 6 weeks / Rig Interocean III / Jack UP / Red Sea / Egypt.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Well Control - IADC Well Cap - Supervisory Level (Randy Smith - Egypt)
• Drilling Practices (Transocean Training Center - Singapore)
• Well Construction (Transocean Training Center - Aberdeen, Scotland)
• Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training (BOSIET) (Arab Academy for
Science and Technology and Maritime Transport - Egypt)
• Major Emergency Management (MEM) (Risktec - Egypt)
• BOP Equipment Seminar (Transocean Centre of Excellence - Singapore)
• Assembling and Tightening Bolted Connections (Centre of Excellence - Singapore)
• Stuck Pipe Prevention & Fishing (Transocean Training Center - Cairo, Egypt)
• Project Management Breakthroughs (Priority Training Provider - Cairo, Egypt)
• Asset Management (Transocean Training Center - Cairo, Egypt)
• Comprehensive Stability (Transocean Training Center - Cairo, Egypt)
• Eurobasic 3 Survival Training (OPITO / OLF Approved) (Petrofac - Aberdeen, Scotland)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Microsoft Applications: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Project, & Outlook.
• Conducting sophisticated internet researches
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Able to handle heavy workload, while under time pressures, & without sensitivity to stress.
• Have a retentive memory.
• Able to adapt to varied work environments.
• Capable to establish and maintain good relations with colleagues.
• Patience and ability to work individually and within a team environment.
• Reliable, calm, and dependable in meeting objectives.
• Strong planning, organizing and monitoring abilities.
• Excellent inter-personal and communication skills.
• Creative problem solver and finds solutions to challenges.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]