CV Trainee wire line looging technician CNLC Sudan and Schlumberger - Stupid Pakistani worker
Trainee wire line looging technician CNLC Sudan and Schlumberger - Stupid Pakistani worker
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Trainee wire line looging technician CNLC Sudan and Schlumberger - Stupid Pakistani worker - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in d.a.e diploma of assosite engineer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: pakistan, jehlum Relocation: United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Salary wanted is 4 US Dollars a day
• To work in a challenging and hardworking environment in order to achieve excellence and to prove my abilities and talent for the development of the project.
• Nationality : Pakistani
• Religion : Islam
• Marital Status : Single
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Worked as a “ Earth Moving Vehicles Supervisor” in Dandot Cement Factory, Jhelum for 2 years and 6 months.
Worked on following machines:
• 769C Caterpillar dump Truck 3408 Cat Engine.
• 988F cat wheel loader
• Komatsu Dozer D155
• HD 200 Komatsu Dumper
I also worked in “Wire Line Logging”
as a “Field Specialist” in C.N.L.C SUDAN.
I used to perform following responsibilities:
Open Hole Slam Job.
Case Hole Cementing Job.
Production Logging Job.
I worked in Schlumberger as a M.T.T (Mechanic Technician).
I worked on different units Cementing Pumping float + Coil tubing units + Multi Pumping Float +RMX i
I worked in alwasit machinery u.a.e.
I worked on Hyundai Machine and cat and komatsu Machine
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• D.A.E (2002)
(Diploma in Associate Engineering in Mechanical with Specialization in Construction Machinery from CTTI Institute, Islamabad.
• Matric (Science)
1998 (Pindi Board)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]