CV Slickline Technician Gauge Technician for Kingston Oil Field Services Gujarat State Petroleum Servic
Slickline Technician Gauge Technician for Kingston Oil Field Services Gujarat State Petroleum Servic
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Slickline Technician Gauge Technician for Kingston Oil Field Services Gujarat State Petroleum Servic - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
109698 Last Updated:
Sunday, April 11, 2010
Location (Residence): Pune, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Petroleum Technology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Pune Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have worked as an Gauge Technician & Slickline Assistance for Kingston Oil Field Services Pvt. Ltd.
I have done my Masters in Applied Petroleum Technology from University of Pune India.
I would thus like to apply for a suitable position in your company as per your requirements.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
GAUGE TECHNICIAN & SLICKLINE ASSISTANCE:
Duration : 3 January 09 to 15 November 09.
Organization: Kingston oilfield Services Pvt. Ltd. (Mumbai)
Client : Gujarat State Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
1. GAUGE TECHNICIAN:-
• Programming downhole pressure & temperature gauges for well testing operations.
• Data acquisition as per the client requirements.
• Surface testing the tools & timely maintenance.
• Keeping battery records, making job summary reports & daily progress reports.
• Spartek Systems QUARTZ & SAPPHIRE pressure recorder model nos. SS5067 & SS2700 operated by Spartek Systems field software.
• To assist the operator & the assistant operator during surface preparations & rigging operations.
• Keeping an inventory of tools.
• Maintaining skid mounted ASEP FLYLINE UNIT & ASEP UNITRUCK UNIT.
• Pressure & temperature surveys by running Spartek gauges.
• Wax cutting.
• Plug job.
• Fishing jobs
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Degree College University Percentage/ Class
Master of Science (Applied) Petroleum Technology Nowrosjee Wadia College of Arts and Science, Pune. Pune University
62.65% ( First class)
Bachelor of Science (Geology) Sinhagad College of Science, Pune. Pune University 75.00% (First Class with Distinction)
• Completed a major project titled “PLANNING OF AN EXPLORATORY WELL AT JAMBUSAR (JMAX)” at the drilling services, ONGC Ltd., Ankleshwar Asset, Gujarat, India; which included selection of Casing design, Bit selection, Bottom Hole Assembly and Well-control system for a hypothetical oil well based on the data given by ONGC Ltd. ; with an on field training on drilling rig & drilling tools yard section.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Completed basic course in Electronics from Cusrow Wadia Institute of Technology.
• Operating Systems: Windows 9X/2000/XP.
• Spartek Systems field software for Pressure Gauges.
• ASEP software for smart monitor on logging truck.
• Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Power Point.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Presented a Research Paper in “Geomatics – 2006 Conference Secretariat Institute of Remote Sensing” titled “Managing Surface Water Resources in Urban Environs using High Resolution Satellite Data” held in Chennai.
• Filed a Research Paper in “Current Science Scientific Journal” titled “One of the most spectacular site of columnar jointed Dolerite sill at Wadi Kankavane, Taluka Shahuwadi, District Kolhapur, Maharashtra , India”. ( PAPER UNDER SCRUTINY BY COMMITTEE)
• Participated in essay competition organized by “INDIAN SOCIETY OF REMOTE SENSING” Pune Chapter and received a certificate of appreciation for essay titled “Multiple Applications of Remote Sensing” in the year 2006.
• Won First Prize in Project exhibition (non-technical section), Senior Group in 2004. Project was based on Production of Ethanol and its alcohol fraction (country liquor) from fruit extracts.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Always been an active participant in sports activities since schooling days; was a part of college cricket and basketball team. Won various cricket tournaments at college level and captained the team for all the three years of graduation.