CV Electro–Electronic Instructor and Mechanics Mentor working for CHEVRON Cabinda Gulf Oil Company
Electro–Electronic Instructor and Mechanics Mentor working for CHEVRON Cabinda Gulf Oil Company
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electro–Electronic Instructor and Mechanics Mentor working for CHEVRON Cabinda Gulf Oil Company - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Resende, Brazil Citizenship:Brazil
Portuguese Brazilian Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Techincian Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Angola, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, South Africa Present Location: Brazil, Rio Janeiro Relocation: Mozambique, Kenya, Kazakhstan, Guinea-bissau, Cape Verde, Brazil, Botswana, Bolivia, Belize, Australia, Angola, United States, Portugal, South Africa, United States, Venezuela, Zimbabwe
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
- ELETROMECHANIC TECHNICIAN;
- -SPECIALIZED IN HYDRAULIC, PNEUMATIC, HYDRAULIC TRANSMISSIONS AND CONVENTIONAL AND ELECTRONIC DIESEL ENGINES;
- -ADVANCED ENGLISH WITH ENPHASIS IN MECHANICAL TECHNICAL ENGLISH;
- 13 YEARS EXPERIENCE. MECHANICAL TECHNICAL
- 5 YEARS ELECTRO – ELECTRONIC INSTRUCTOR
- 5 YEARS ELETROMECHANIC INSTRUCTOR
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
2007/2009- actual job - CHEVRON – Cabinda Gulf Oil Company
Job Title: Electro – Electronic Instructor and Mechanics Mentor
Division: Mechanic Maintenance Control (TQM Total Quality Management and TPM Total Productive Maintenance). Diesel engine electronic monitored, hydraulic and pneumatic Components), elaboration of Predictive / Preventive maintenance procedure, control of processes, purchases, parts inventory. Equipments Manufacturers: Caterpillar, Allison Transmissions, Hyster, MACK Trucks, Ingersoll Rand
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
ACADEMIC FORMATION AND IMPROVEMENT COURSES
-COURSE OF ELETROMECHANIC TECHNICIAN - Centro de Treinamento Técnico General Motors do Brasil
–COURSE OF MAINTENANCE MECHANIC OF - SENAI - Workload - 6.720 Hs.
-COURSE OF HYDRAULIC AND PNEUMATIC –READING AND INTERPRETATION OF HYDRAULIC
AND PNEUMATICS SYSTEMS DIAGRAMS– Practice and theory – Workload – 80 hours- POLIMIG .
2004 - COURSE OF MAINTENANCE CONTROL Ford Motors Company Brazil
2001 - COURSE – ELECTRONIC INJECTION TECHNICIAN – Electronic Equipments TECNOMOTOR São
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
2001/2206: SENAI Resende Rio de Janeiro.
Job Title: Instructor.
Division: Electric and Electronic.
Principal Activities: Instructor of the Electric, Electronic, Mechanics, HES, Total Quality Managements.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Highly organized an objective
• Engagement with best results
• Less bureaucrat and more operational
• Handle to work under pressure
• Computer and internet skills
• Like to work with transparency
• Available to travel
• Facility to learn new activities
• I Work in Team
• No Smoker