CV Graduate M.Sc. Communication Engineering Chalmers University of Technology Gothenburg Sweden
Graduate M.Sc. Communication Engineering Chalmers University of Technology Gothenburg Sweden
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Graduate M.Sc. Communication Engineering Chalmers University of Technology Gothenburg Sweden - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Gothenburg, Sweden Citizenship:Pakistan
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Communication Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Saudi Arabia Present Location: Sweden, Gothenburg Relocation: Pakistan, Oman, Cook Islands, Australia, United States, UK (in particular), European Union, Sweden, Switzerland, United States, Virgin Islands, U.S.
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am doing MSc. Communication Engineering from Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden.
Enclosed is a copy of my resume, which more fully details my qualifications for this programme. I look forward to hearing a good response from you very soon.
I will be very thankful to you for your kind consideration.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Jan 2008 – Aug 2009, Lab Lecturer, FAST – National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences, Karachi, Pakistan
• To deliver lectures & conduct lab experiments related to Antenna Engineering, Data Communication and Mobile Communication.
July 2007 – Jan 2008, Technical Support Engineer, Pronet (private) Limited, Karachi, Pakistan.
• Experience in implementing and Managing Avaya S8300 and S8720 and Avaya CMS.
• Knowledge of programming Avaya Phone switches.
• Experience in call routing and call vectoring.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
August 2010, MS(Communication Engineering), Chalmers University of Technology, Goteborg, Sweden
July 2007,BS(Telecom Engineering), FAST – National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences, Karachi, Pakistan
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Received "Certificate of Excellence" for outstanding Performance in 2008 MIT Design Contest by Massachusetts Institute of Technology (USA)
• Selected candidate of ERICSSON in Graduate Trainee Program (GTP)
• Secured 3rd position in Hardware Project Competition in PROCOM ’07 at FAST-NU, Karachi Campus
• Received Scholarships from Ministry of Education, Pakistan from 2004,2005 and 2006.