CV Junior engineer B Tech graduate from Calicut University India
Junior engineer B Tech graduate from Calicut University India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Junior engineer B Tech graduate from Calicut University India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): chemmad, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Canada, Singapore, United States Present Location: india, kerala Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
With due respect I hereby send my particulars for the Suitable post in your esteemed firm for Challenging and rewarding position in a growth-oriented organization, which Offers diverse job responsibility in mechanical engineering and will fully utilize both my Technical abilities
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Tenure Organization Designation Experience
1 July-08 SUNIL HI- TECH ENGINEERS LIMITED Engineer(Q.C.) 1.8 YEAR
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2000 S.S.L.C (69.00 %)
2002 PLUS TWO (55.54 %)
2007 B.Tech From CALICUT UNIVERSITY. (57.55 %)
2008 Advance Specialisation Diploma Course in Oil Field Engineering & Quality Control (79.18 %)
2008 ASNT Level II in RT , UT, MPT & DPT
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• C & C++
• AUTO CAD 2004
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
AT SUNIL HI- TECH ENGINEERS LIMITED:-
• Raw material checking
• Marking and cutting checking
• Ensure proper fit up before welding.
• Ensure pre heating is carried out, wherever applicable.
• Ensure periodic evaluation of welder performance.
• Check welding.
• Carry out non destructive examinations (DP, RT).
• Check thickness of painting
• Preparation of final inspection report and Final inspection
• Preparation of quality related documents (DP & RT reports, protocols, etc)
• Carry out grouting as per procedure.
• Co-ordination with the other department of the company, client and site employees for smooth work.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]