CV Trainee GIS Engineer Center for Studies in Resource Engineering IIT Bombay Maharashtra India
Trainee GIS Engineer Center for Studies in Resource Engineering IIT Bombay Maharashtra India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Trainee GIS Engineer Center for Studies in Resource Engineering IIT Bombay Maharashtra India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in hydrology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, mumbai Relocation: India
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Center for Studies in Resource Engineering
Terrain Evaluation and Land-Use Division
IIT Bombay, Powai
I am extremely impressed by the type of services your company is catering to specific clients. I am very much eager to be a part of your reputed company, as my knowledge of GIS and Remote Sensing and geology knowledge is definitely going to help me with the kind of work your company is associated with.. From my enclosed resume, you will find that my qualities and aptitude meets the requirement for the position.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I can assure you of the following
• On hand project experience in GIS Applications for a period of one year and six months at IIT Bombay and six month at IIRS,Dehradun.
• Strong foundation in GIS, Remote Sensing and Geology,
• Proficiency in GIS and Image processing software like Arc GIS 9.0, ERADS 8.7, Arc View 3.2.
• Good working knowledge of Windows XP, 2000, 98
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Solid analytical skills with the capability to analyze assess and resolve problems quickly and effectively.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
M.Tech in geohydroinformatics
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
ms office,introductory c
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]