CV Mechanical Maintenance Engineer English Indian Clays Limited, Ashapura Minechem Limited India
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer English Indian Clays Limited, Ashapura Minechem Limited India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Mechanical Maintenance Engineer English Indian Clays Limited, Ashapura Minechem Limited India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Palakkad, India Citizenship:India
Urdu, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, English
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Thiruvananthapuram Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a mechanical engineering graduate having nearly 6 years of work experience in design as well as mechanical maintenance in process industry. I am interest in oil off shore jobs due to two reasons. First is that its both physically and mentally challenging job and a real test of endurance. Second its a dream of every person who are adventurous or loves adventure in life to work in a off shore rig jobs. I now very well that my present profile may not be a good match for the oil jobs but if ever you can give me a chance I can prove myself as one among the best in your firm.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
November 2004 to March 2008 , I worked in Adroitec Information Systems Limited , Chennai as Application Executive.Its a techno commercial type of job which requires both technically and commercially competent. Here I got a good opportunity in learning new mechanical softwares and their scope of application.
March 2008 to December 2009 , I worked in English Indian Clays Limited , a manufacturer of processed China Clay based in India. It was an entirely different profile for me because in my previous firm I worked in Design related job and here its maintenance of the clay processing plant. My major responsibilities are:
1) Prepare weekly maintenance schedule and attend to the jobs. Plan preventive maintenance schedule for monthly, six monthly and annual maintenance.
2) Prepare the history cards of the machines
3) Reviews AMC’s of important Utilities such as Nozzle centrifuge, Centrisizer and Nozzle Centrifuge, pumps and follow them up, so that the machines are timely attended. Prepare and submit utilities Cost effectiveness and initiate improvements.
4) To prepare a list of minimum inventory of spares to be maintained.
5) To plan for statutory testing of the machinery as per the requirements under the factory rules.
6) To plan and undertake project jobs when assigned.
7) To work in co-ordination with Production Dept. to see that the breakdowns are promptly attended and planned shutdowns does not affect productivity.
January 2010 to till date , I am working with Ashapura Minechem Limited , similar to my old company- manufacturer of processed china clay. I am working as Engineer in Mechanical Maintenance Department. My responsibilities are the following:
1. Upkeep of all equipments, ensuring 100% availability for production.
2. Co-ordinate with production department for achieving targeted production.
3. Preparation of preventive maintenance schedules.
4. Inventory control, monitoring spare parts availability, procurement and follow up.
5. Shut down jobs planning, scheduling, execution, reporting.
6. Analyzing failures and reporting.
7. Implementation of safety procedures, accident prevention, reporting.