CV Administrator / Executive Secretary Prime Engineering Enterprises Doha Qatar GCC and Philippines exp
Administrator / Executive Secretary Prime Engineering Enterprises Doha Qatar GCC and Philippines exp
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Administrator / Executive Secretary Prime Engineering Enterprises Doha Qatar GCC and Philippines exp - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English Philippines Other:
Arabic Saudi Arabia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Management Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Canada, New Zealand, Oman, Philippines, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States Present Location: Qatar, Doha Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Attention : HR-Manager
Human Resources Dept.
Subject : Any available Vacancy best suited for my Experience.
I would like to apply for the above vacancy from your good office.
I have 15 years of extensive training and experience in the field of administration, recruitment and personnel management, facility management, document controller, purchasing, accounts payable, executive secretary up to general secretarial responsibilities from a reputable company in Philippines and GCC country.
I am presently working at Prime Engineering Enterprises as administrator cum executive secretary and this company will be dissolve due to financial constraints. I am available at anytime when you desired to accept my application. I find myself best suited to your requirements.
Enclosed herewith is my Curriculum Vitae (CV) for your perusal.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
15-Years of extensive Experience in the field of administration, personnel management, purchasing, warehousing and material management from Engineering, Construction and Oil& Gas Companies.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Graduated for a degree in Bachelor in Science for Business Administration, major in management. I have attended a lots of training which to name particularly involve in General administration, procurement and material handling procedure.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Software: MS-DOS Operation, MS-Windows 3.11, MS-windows 95~97, MS-Office, MS- Word, MS-Excel, MS-Power Point, Access, Primavera, SAP System, and latest Microsoft office 2007
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
1. Advance knowledge in verbal and written communication (Fluent in English & Tagalog / Arabic and Japanese – a bit).
2. Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Telephone protocol, Computer literate and has the ability to learn fast of other software applications.
3. Professional in verbal and written communication and has the ability to type from speed of 40~45wpm.
4. Ability to pay attention to details, excellent organizational skills and discretions with confidentiality with all information.
5. Willing to work on a flexible schedule and occasional overnight travel.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]