CV Young Trainee Marine Engineer in Romalex Shipping Company Egypt
Young Trainee Marine Engineer in Romalex Shipping Company Egypt
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Young Trainee Marine Engineer in Romalex Shipping Company Egypt - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Bachelor of Marine Engineer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Egypt, Sharkia Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I seek a career in the mechanical engineering field that can improve my engineering skills, help me to apply what I have learned in college and prove my creative mentality.
Certificates of STCW 78/95
Personal safety and Social Responsibilities.
Personal and Survival Techniques Search and Rescue.
Medical First Aid.
Basic Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting.
Oil Tanker Familiarization.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Work in Fire Fighting office.
• Work in E.N.C Maintenance Department
• Work in Romalex Shipping Company
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Certificate: Bachelor of Naval ArchitTraining Activities:
• At Tidewater Marine service Company.
• At Egyptian company for ship repair.
• Onboard multi-purpose Egyptian ship.
• At E.N.C maintenance department.
Marine engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Suez Canal University, 2008.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Work under pressure.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Arabic …………….: Mother Tongue
• English ……………: Very Good spoken & written