Source Technician CGGVeritas/Mexico, Cable Boat Operator PGS Onshore/Nigeria Western Geco/Khazakstan
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Source Technician CGGVeritas/Mexico, Cable Boat Operator PGS Onshore/Nigeria Western Geco/Khazakstan - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Calapan City, Philippines Citizenship:Philippines
English Philippines Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Basic Seaman Training Course Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Canada, Egypt, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, United Arab Emirates, United States Present Location: Philippines, Calapan City Relocation: United Arab Emirates, Mexico
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I would like to express my interest to apply to any available position in your company that suits my qualification.
I am computer literate and have a formal training background in Diesel Mechanic. In addition to being mechanically capable, I have international seismic work experienced in Transition Zone Crew, Ocean Bottom Cable Crew, (WAZ) Offshore Marine Seismic. I was Senior Boat Mechanic for 2 and 4 stroke diesel and gasoline outboard, jet drive boat and repairing Sleeve/Bolt guns .
I am seeking a permanent position that will offer me a long term career path within your company.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Job Title Company/Country Dates
• Source Technician CGGVeritas/Mexico December 2006-September 2009
• Cable Boat Operator/ PGS Onshore/Nigeria October 2006-November 2006
• Source Gun Mechanic GSI International/Falkland Island/Canada January 2006-August 2006
• Navigation Boat driver/
Linesman & work boats mechanic PGS Onshore/Nigeria June-December 2005
• Boat Mechanic Western Geco/Egypt January-August 2004
• Navigation Boat Driver PGS Onshore / India/Mexico November 2002-August 2003
Linesman & work boats mechanic
• Navigation Boat Driver Western Geco/Khazakstan March 2001-August 2002
• Navigation Boat Driver/ Western Geophysical International/ 1995-1998
Work boat mechanic UAE, Egypt, KSA, Malaysia
• Teleseis Technician Western Geophysical Singapore/ 1993-1994
Source vibrator operator Indonesia
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Vocational Course: Basic Seaman Training Course
* Gunlink Training
* Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I am computer literate. I have the knowledge in MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
i have knowledge in Electrical Wiring and machine mechanic
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I started my first job in seismic industry since 1992 as telseis technician trainee in 2D Transition job in Indonesia under Western Geophysical Company. I was transferred to energy source department and work as gun mechanic, compressor mechanic and energy source technician on different kinds of survey such as 2D transition job, 2D and 3D marine, OBC jobs and Wide Azimuth marine in different companies like Western Geophysical Company, Geophysical Company Incorporated, and CGGVeritas International SA. I am looking for a free lancer or permanent job to practice my skills, share my previous experiences on seismic offshore exploration and be a part of a growing, successful and environmental friendly company.