CV Graduate petroleum engineer University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun India
Graduate petroleum engineer University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Graduate petroleum engineer University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Dehradun, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Petroleum engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Dehradun Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a fresh graduate of Petroleum engineering and looking for career here.I have done several project in reservoir and production area of Petroleum sector.Kindly see my resume for more details.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
•I have completed the major project on the topic “Design & development of fracturing fluid for Hydraulic Fracturing” from 01.01.2010 to 28.02.2010 under the guidance of Dr. B.P.Pandey (Dean-UPES) and Mr. V.K.Bahuguna (DGM-Reservoir) at Keshava Deva Malaviya Institute of Petroleum Exploration KDMIPE (ONGC), Dehradun.
•I am constructing and designing the working model which is based on the “Desorption characteristics of Coal” under the guidance of Dr. B.P.Pandey (Dean-UPES).
•Summer Internship project on the topic “Laboratory Investigation on Light Oil Air Injection” from 01.06.2009 to 14.07.2009 under the guidance of Mr. P.V.Raju (DM-Reservoir) at Institute of Reservoir Studies (IRS), Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), Ahmedabad
•Summer Project on the topic ” Evaluation of different Polymer Gels for water control & Production Optimization” from 05.06.2008 to 18.07.2008 under the guidance of Mr. O.P.Paul (Chief-Chemist) at Institute of Oil & Gas Production Technology (IOGPT), Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC),Navi Mumbai.
•Minor Project (i.e., working Lab Model) on the topic” To Design and Fabrication of the Hassler Core Holder “under the guidance of Dr. B.P.Pandey (Dean-COE) at University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
(Applied Petroleum Engineering)
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
(up to 7thSem)
Central Hindu School
Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
Operating Systems: Windows 9 98/2000/XP/Vista)
Design Software: Auto-Cad
Language Program: C++
Software Packages: Microsoft Office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Reservoir Engineering
• Production Engineering
• Natural Gas Engineering
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Got First Prize in the National level Paper presentation on the topic” Use of Different Polymer Gels to Optimize Production of Oil & Gas” at IIT-Roorkee in the Department of Chemical Engineering during Cognizance 2010-a technical Fest.
• Presented the two papers in the National level Paper presentation on the topics” Future Fuels of India: Clean Energy resources“ and “Control of Environment by using simple and relevant techniques “at IIT-Roorkee in the Department of Earth Science & the Department of Chemistry during Cognizance 2009–a technical Fest.
• Actively Participated in “GPS/GIS Workshop” held at Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee during Cognizance 2008-a technical Fest.
• Participated and co-ordinate the National Seminar on the topic “Effective Environment management through Continual Corrosion Control” Organized by UPES, Dehradun and SPE, North India Section.
• Participated in online Tutorials on the topic” Casing design” and “Directional Drilling” Conducted by “My Oilfield Society”.