CV Oil and Gas Construction Electrical Engineer Naftogaz India Offshore Hook-Up Construction
Oil and Gas Construction Electrical Engineer Naftogaz India Offshore Hook-Up Construction
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Oil and Gas Construction Electrical Engineer Naftogaz India Offshore Hook-Up Construction - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Diploma Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, Indonesia, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Singapore, South Africa, Sudan, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Yemen Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
This is with reference to a vacancy in your organization for the post of Electrical Engineer (Project). I am applying for same. I have Worked with S.S. Construction Private (I) Limited for 2 Year. I have Worked with M/s. Offshore Hook-Up Construction Private (I) Limited for 2.5 Year. I am currently working in Naftogaz Construction Limited EPC Contractor, Mumbai for 0.3 Year. I have good exposure with all Electrical and Instrument equipments installation and testing Skill.
I have been working in the Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer for Last Five years and assure you best of my ability for growth organization.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Presently working as an Electrical Engineer (Project) at Naftogaz Construction LTD, Andheri, Mumbai. Since Feb 10 to till date.
Worked form May.07 to Feb 10 as an E&I Engineer at Offshore Hook-Up Construction Service Pvt (I) ltd (Under ONGC) Chembur, Mumbai.
Worked from Jul.05 to May 07 as a Field Engineer at SS Construction Pvt Ltd. (Under ONGC) Andheri, Mumbai.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Training Programme for “Relay co-ordination System” from Rashtriya Chemicals & Fertilizers Ltd, Chembure
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Operating Systems : MS-DOS, Windows 9X/NT/2000/XP.
Packages : MS-Office, AutoCAD
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
1. Testing of different kinds of electrical equipments, Switchgear items and Transformers.
2. Current Transformer polarity checking
3. High Voltage Test for Breakers, Bus Duct, Bus Bar and Power Cables.
4. IR value Test of control Cables.
5. Testing of Motors.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
1. To Prepare the Checklist for Pre-Engineering Survey.
2. Carried out Pre- engineering & pre- construction surveys.
3. Preparation of technical drawing/specification for vender purpose.
4. Preparation of MTO, Procedures and scope of works.
5. Preparation of drawings for parches specification.
6. Preparation of constructions drawings.
7. Preparation of Inspection Test Plan for Offshore Execution.
8. Arrangement of work group for carrying out respective jobs like Glanding, Termination,
MCT Filling, cable Pulling, tray works, installation of several kinds of electrical
equipments according to respective drawings.
9. Offering stage wise inspection of packages to QA/QC department.
10. Loop checking & other activities in the control room & field related to instrumentation.
11. Testing of several kinds of Electrical equipments and Instruments according to data sheet.
12. Involvement in Testing, pre-commissioning & commissioning activities.
13. Troubleshooting major site problems.
14. Day to day maintenance of various types of Electrical equipments and instruments