CV Trainee Instrument Engineer MicroSCADA 8.4.5, MicroSCADA Pro (ABB) and WinCC (SIEMENS) HMI
Trainee Instrument Engineer MicroSCADA 8.4.5, MicroSCADA Pro (ABB) and WinCC (SIEMENS) HMI
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Trainee Instrument Engineer MicroSCADA 8.4.5, MicroSCADA Pro (ABB) and WinCC (SIEMENS) HMI - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): tirupur, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in psychology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have more than four years of experience in Energy/Power/ Oil & Gas industries.
I am working as a TRAINEE engineer in a multinational company doing project engineer for automation projects and also tendering/bidding for Electrical/instrumentation projects like Turnkey/SCADA/pipeline orders.My Current CTC is 4.6 lacs pa and my expecting salary will be negotiable.
I have good knowledge of configuring PLC/RTU and SCADA/HMI softwares also.
I am interested to work at south India(preferably). Kindly look into my resume attached and looking forward to work in your organisation.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Total Years of Experience: 4.6 Years
Majorly worked in power sector, Transmission and Distribution Automation Projects such as Substation Automation system SCADA, Energy management and Power management system (Load Shedding and Load sharing System).
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Diploma engineering (Electronics, Instrumentation and control)-3 years
*BSC(Psychology) final year
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Windows OS. etc.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
MicroSCADA 8.4.5, MicroSCADA Pro (ABB) and WinCC (SIEMENS),
Gateway Connect [protocol configuration],
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Projects with Detail Engineering and Execution of PLC, RTU and SCADA Projects.
• Project execution, FAT, Site Support during Installation & Commissioning, SAT etc.
• Preparation of project schedule and material procurement, preparing PO to vendors and all project management activities.
• Preparing tenders (bidding), presentations for customers assist in reviewing topology and closing opportunity.
• Provided with technical support and proposal.
• Meeting with the customers to promote the new product by giving demos and assist with the development of the existing product.