Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Junior PLC Technician graduated Priyadarshini Engineering College, Vellore (Anna University) India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): ambur, India Citizenship:India
Telugu, Hindi, English
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in electrical and electronics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, chennai Relocation: India
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To seek a challenging engineering position and developing creative solution in a fast paced environment that provides limitless opportunities to leave and glow.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Worked as an “Hardware engineer” in WIZTECH AUTOMATION SOLUTION, CHENNAI.(Feb. 2007 to august 2009)
• Worked as an golf court central control electrical engineer in JAYAM TECHNOLOGIES, BANGLORE .(august 2009 to Jan 2010)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (April 2008) : 66%
Priyadarshini Engineering College, Vellore (Anna University).
HSC (State Board of TamilNadu) (March 2003) : 65%
Mazhar Ul Uloom higher secondary school, Ambur.
X standard from matriculation (March 2001) : 75%
Sri Vivekananda matriculation school, Ambur
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• C,C++ Language
• Keil compiler
• MS Office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• PLC-Keyence, Allen Bradley (AB), GE Fanuc, Asea brown boweri (ABB),Omron,
• SCADA-Wonderware In touch , Fix 32
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
PLC programmer and scada designer
Two months experience in golf central control system
project handled in bhubaneswar golf club (bhubaneswar,indis)