CV Graduate I&C Engineer from Bikaner College, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur India
Graduate I&C Engineer from Bikaner College, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Graduate I&C Engineer from Bikaner College, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): bikaner, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL ENGINEERING Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: INDIA, BIKANER Relocation: Mauritius
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To work in a growth oriented and a reputed organization, using my experience in the field of Information Technology, updating my skill sets and taking up greater challenges in order to scale greater heights, using my intellectual abilities towards more result oriented personality.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
NO WORK EXPERIENCE
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.E.in Electronics instrumentation & control Engineering from ENGINEERING COLLEGE BIKANER, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur-2009
Year/Semester Year of Passing % of marks obtained
Ist year 2006 60.0
3rd semester 2007 65.7
4th semester 2007 66.3
5th semester 2008 70.0
6th semester 2008 73.2
7th semester 2009 69.7
8th semester 2009 77.0
Aggregate percentage in BE : 68.7%
From: M.B.S.S (Bal Badi) Sr. Sec. School, Bikaner,
Senior school certificate: Passed from RBSE* in 2005 with 69.23%
Secondary certificate: Passed from RBSE* in 2003 with 79.37%
*RBSE: Rajasthan Board of Seconday Education
2nd Year Training
BHARTIYA SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED,BIKANER
Duration : 30 days
Training in : Study of Networking &
Training Details : Learn about basic
3rd Year Training
Duration : 45 days
Training in : Study of EMBEDDED SYSTEM
Training Details : Learn about the EMBEDDED
SYSTEM and its uses
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Operating System : Windows 98, XP,
• Programming Languages : C, familiar to C#
• Tools : Office Tools
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Seminar Topic : “PXI SYSTEM”
Seminar Details : About PXITechnology, Use
of this technology
Minor Project: “Signal Conditioning Circuit with the help of
Major Project: “Angle & Direction control of Stepper Motor with the Embedded System”
Description: The stepper motor uses the theory of operation for magnets to make the motor shaft turn a precise distance when a pulse of electricity is provided
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• A determined & focused person, I always endeavor to complete tasks that I undertake, successfully and in time.
• Result Driven and hard working.
• Team oriented person and Strong Determination.
• Adaptable to any kind of environment easily.
• Have good communication skills.