CV Piping Designer GA Drawings Pipe Material Selection, Thickness Calculation, Pipe Rack Planning
Piping Designer GA Drawings Pipe Material Selection, Thickness Calculation, Pipe Rack Planning
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Piping Designer GA Drawings Pipe Material Selection, Thickness Calculation, Pipe Rack Planning - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Thimiri, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: Tamil Nadu, Chennai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Presently working in “TATA CONSULTING ENGINEERS LIMITED” as a Designer in Mechanical Engineering Department.
Brief synopsis of the project being handled:Line Sizing, Pipe Material Selection, Thickness Calculation, Pipe rack Planning and Specification of pipes, valves & pumps. Preparation of Piping GA Drawings.
Position: Piping Design Engineer
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Having 2 Years Experience
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Office Management :Microsoft Word, Excel & Power point
• Technical Software:
Water Gems & Loop 4.0
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Playing Cricket & chess
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]