CV Jr Geologist knows software Mapinfo professional 7.5, IGPET, SPSS, FRES, GWDES, ERDAS imagine 8.7
Jr Geologist knows software Mapinfo professional 7.5, IGPET, SPSS, FRES, GWDES, ERDAS imagine 8.7
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Jr Geologist knows software Mapinfo professional 7.5, IGPET, SPSS, FRES, GWDES, ERDAS imagine 8.7 - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Bangalore, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Geology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Bangalore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
With the work experience of over 2 years in the field of Earth Science, I have developed substantial knowledge and aptitude on the preparation of multidisciplinary programmes and report writing. At present I am associated with major programmes on Exploration, liaison and interaction with Government. I have developed ability and proficiency in 2D Mapping, estimation and Liaison. I have the ability to produce necessary work individually and with the team.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Reconnaissance studies conducted in the RP /PL areas.
• Delineation of Iron Ore using District Resource Maps (DRM).
• Bed Rock Sampling and grid sampling in RP /PL held areas.
• Two Dimensional (Large Scale) Mapping & Reserve Estimation.
• Petrological Studies and GPS Mapping.
• Basic Knowledge on Drilling.
• Preparation of Geological Maps using Map info & Arc View.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Training camp in Chitradurga area for Petrological and geological mapping.
• Geophysical survey and Resistivity survey for ground water analysis using Resistivity meter in Channapatana.
• Visited field exposures in Ajjanahalli, Magadi, Nuggeahalli schist belt, Bababudan, Chikkamagalur, Banasandra and Belur Cross.
• Visited Mines at Byrapur Chromite mines and Ajjanahalli Gold mines.
• Visited Drilling Site for ground water at Konepura, Kolar district under the guidance of CGWB.
WORKSHOP / TRAINING COURSE
• Participated in special lecture series conducted by Karnataka science and technology academy and Kuvempu University.
• Attended special training Programme sponsored by Central Ground Water Board, southwestern region for a period of one month.
• Special Training on Borehole Sampling (Chips) and interpretation.
• Conducted Pumping Test in Confined Aquifer and its interpretation.
• Geophysical survey and Resistivity survey for ground water analysis using Resistivity meter.
• Participated in X Convention of “the Mineralogical Society of India” and National Seminar on “Crustal Evolution and Associated Mineralization”.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Office packages, Windows XP, 2000, 98, Mapinfo professional 7.5, IGPET, SPSS, FRES, GWDES, ERDAS imagine 8.7 (Basic) & Surfer.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Hobbies - TRAVEL, READING BOOKS, PHILATELY
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
MARITAL STATUS SINGLE
LANGUAGES KNOWN ENGLISH, KANNADA, HINDI, TAMIL, SANSKRIT