CV Offshore Online Hydrographic Surveyor Horizon Survey Company Sharjah UAE Onboard Regina 250 India
Offshore Online Hydrographic Surveyor Horizon Survey Company Sharjah UAE Onboard Regina 250 India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Offshore Online Hydrographic Surveyor Horizon Survey Company Sharjah UAE Onboard Regina 250 India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Gurgaon, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Hydrographic Survey Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, United Arab Emirates Present Location: India, Guraon Relocation: United Arab Emirates, India
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Looking for a suitable position in the surveying industry and achieve company objectives by continual improvement of skills.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Online Surveyor (Jan 2010 – Till Date) – Freelance online Surveyor for Horizon Survey Company, Sharjah, Onboard Regina 250 in Mundra Port, India :- 48” Pipe laying, SPM and PLEM Installation.
Senior Surveyor (14 Jan 2009 – 07 Jan 2010) – Deputy Chief/Senior Surveyor in Shiv-Vani Oil and Gas Exploration Ltd, India. 2D Seismic Survey at Tripura, India.
Online Surveyor (16 Aug 2008 – 29 Oct 2008) – Freelancer online Surveyor for Horizon Survey Company, Sharjah, Onboard Hyundai Barge Vessel HD 1000 in Umm Shaif Field Area at Abu Dhabi :- Jacket Installation, Pipe Laying.
Senior Member of Survey Team (Jun 2004 – Jun 2008) Onboard IN Surveying Ship Jamuna: - Chief Survey Recorder/ Field Party In-Charge/Boat Sounder/ Data Processing/Report generation. Participated in over 28 major surveys during this period.
Administrative Duties (July 2000 – May 2004) :- At National Hydrographic Office, Dehradun: - Section In-Charge in Planning and issuing Hydrographic instructions to IN Surveying Ships. Checking of Hydrographic Data for quality checks and quality assurance (QA/QC).
Junior Member of Survey Team (Aug 1994 – Jun 2000):- Onboard IN Surveying Ship Investigator - Assistant/Member of Team for hydrographic and land survey field data collection. Tide party in-charge and boat coxswain. Participated in over 42 major surveys during this period.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Degree In Hydrographic Surveying, Institution of Surveyors, New Delhi, India (Results declared in Feb 2010 and awaiting certificate)
• SR First Class (Marine Surveyor/Topographic Surveyor, National Hydrographic School, Goa, India
• Digital Cartography Course, M/s Rolta India Limited
• SR Second Class, Intermediate Level Surveying Course, National Hydrographic School, Goa, India
• SR Third Class, Basic Survey Course, National Hydrographic School, Goa, India.
• Bachelor of Arts, IGNOU, New Delhi, India
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Knowledge of Autocad
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]