CV Construction Superintendent offshore & onshore fabrication Sarku Engineering Services Malaysia Shell
Construction Superintendent offshore & onshore fabrication Sarku Engineering Services Malaysia Shell
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Construction Superintendent offshore & onshore fabrication Sarku Engineering Services Malaysia Shell - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
110763 Last Updated:
Monday, May 10, 2010
Location (Residence): miri, Malaysia Citizenship:Malaysia
Malay Malaysia Other:
Malay Brunei Darussalam, Chinese Macau, Chinese Hong Kong, Chinese Taiwan
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Brunei Darussalam, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam Present Location: malaysia, miri Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
More than 18 years involved in oil and gas industry for both offshore and onshore fabrication
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Leighton intentional limited – Client BEDB in Brunei Darussalam Install new SPM and carry post trenching on new pipe line from lumut plant to offshore 25kilometers from January 2010 till present as barge superintendent / construction superintendent.
2. Sarku Engineering & Services Sdn. Bhd. – Client Shell (SMEP) - contract awarded on January 2009 for CAT-3 top side major maintenance (TMM ) till December 2009 as Construction Superintendent.
3. Justrite Construction & Services Sdn. Bhd. – 2nd Change-out & Refurbishment of Single Buoy Mooring (SBM) project for the client Shell Refinery Company (SRCPD) in Port Dickson, Nergi Sembilan – July 2009 to August 2009
4. Sarku Engineering & Services Sdn. Bhd. – For the Main Contractor Petra & Client Shell (SMEP) - F13 East (SC)DR-A Well tie-in/Pre-drill & Punch-list Project including “ SCDR-A & F13 West (SC)DR-A”. – August 2008 till Present as Construction Superintendent.
5. Justrite Construction & Services Sdn. Bhd. - 1st Change-out & Refurbishment of Single Buoy Mooring (SBM) project for the client Shell Refinery Company (SRCPD) in Port Dickson, Nergi Sembilan – July 2008 to August 2008.
6. Sarku Engineering & Services Sdn. Bhd. - Fabrication/Installation/Revamping involving 26 offshore well platforms in “Bombay High” field project for the client Oil Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) of India – September 2006 to July 2008 as Construction Superintendent and acting as the offshore Project Manager & OPM onshore Operation Manager.
7. Perta Resources Sdn. Bhd. -Installation/Hook-up & Commissioning in offshore facilities in Sabah & Sarawak for Client Shell(SSB & SSPC) - 2005 to 2006 as Construction Superintendent.
8. SKSWood Sdn. Bhd. - Installation/Hook-up/Well tie-in & Commissioning in offshore Brunei for Shell BSP offshore facilities under SCO/42. - 2004 to 2005 as Construction Supervisor & Acting as CSR for Well tie-in work scope under SCO/443.
9. MJVI Sdn. Bhd. - Installation/Hook-up/Well tie-in & Commissioning in offshore Brunei for Shell BSP offshore facilities - AMPA-9/AMPA-6/CPCB 7 of Champion 7. - 1998 to 2003 as Construction Supervisor. Acting as a Construction Superintendent for project with Total/Elf (EPA-Brunei) - Well tie-in & shut-down works in Lumut Plant.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
secondary school for two years
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
windows and excel
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
onshore fabrication superintendent or operation manager
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
as offshore hook up superintendent and onshore operation manager