CV Jr Instrument Engineer M/S Focus Energy Ltd. India exploration & production of oil & gas fields
Jr Instrument Engineer M/S Focus Energy Ltd. India exploration & production of oil & gas fields
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Jr Instrument Engineer M/S Focus Energy Ltd. India exploration & production of oil & gas fields - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): kanpur, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in electronics & instrumentation Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, delhi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am an Instrumentation Engineer currently working in oil & gas exploration field in RIG site.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1- Working with M/S Focus Energy Ltd. From June 2009 to till date as an Instrumentation Engineer. This company involved in Exploration & production of oil & gas.
2- Worked with M/S GANESH POLYTEX LTD. Rudrapur Uttrakhand from September 2008 to March 2009 in electrical department as a trainee engineer.
AUTOMATION TRAINING AT SOFCON INDIA PVT LTD:-
• Ability to program, troubleshoot and communicate on Allen Bradley Micrologix SLC 5/03, Micrologix 1000&1200, Siemens and Modicon.
• Process Instrumentation:
• Practical knowledge of RTDs PT 100, Thermocouples, Level Sensors, Flow sensors, Pressure sensors, Inductive / capacitive Proximity Sensors (PNP or NPN Type), Photo electric sensors, Relays, Contactors, Thermal overload relays
• Basic knowledge of panel design: contactor sizing, load calculation, busbar sizing, panel protections etc.
• Variable Speed Drive -Power flex
• Variable Frequency drives, its V/F control, Energy saving concepts, Interface with sensors & PLC Parameter programming.
• Creating new applications with Wonderware’s ‘Intouch’ SCADA Software for various process / applications development, Alarms, Real time & historical Trends.
• PLC –SCADA Communication, Communication of SCADA with Excel.
• Knowledge of PLC Wiring, source & sink concepts.
• Creating Applications, Downloading/Uploading Program, Communication with PLC using HMI (panel View 300 Micro).
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION: -
I have done B.Tech. in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering from I.E.T., M.J.P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly (U.P.) in 2008 with 6.54 D.G.P.A. (65.40% marks).
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: -
S.N. Status Board Year of Passing % MARKS
1 Intermediate U.P. 2002 55.60
2 High School U.P. 2000 54.16
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS office, C, C++, Internet, etc.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
automation, PLC, SCADA, HMI, field Instrument, electrical controlling circuits, etc
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
TRAINING: - Summer training done at B.S.N.L. Bareilly for six weeks in the Broad Band Section.
PROJECT:- I have done a project on “PC-based light effect generator”. This system generates the different types of effective lights like that one by one effect, dancing effect, changing effect, pendulum effect, first-last effect etc.
SEMINAR:- Discussed a seminar on “Electronic ignition system”.