CV Junior Safety Officer Mammoth Constructions Jabel Ali Industrial Station, Dubai UAE Dubai Metro Rail
Junior Safety Officer Mammoth Constructions Jabel Ali Industrial Station, Dubai UAE Dubai Metro Rail
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Junior Safety Officer Mammoth Constructions Jabel Ali Industrial Station, Dubai UAE Dubai Metro Rail - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): dubai, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in safety Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: uae, dubai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Manager (Human Resource )
Sub: Application for the post of safety officer
I came to know from reliable sources that you have vacancy for the post of Safety officer in your esteemed organization. In response to that I am submitting my CV for your kind attention. I have a diploma in Industrial Safety Management and have more than 6 years of experience in this field
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Experience & Professional Training
• Worked (JTMJV-DURL) Dubai Metro Rail as Station Safety Officer.(Jabel Ali Industrial Station,Dubai UAE (2 Years)
• Presently working as safety advisor (Mammut constructions, Dubai water front project, Nakheel, Jebel ali Dubai UAE)(1 year)
• Worked as safety officer(Roshan construction,Jebel ali Dubai UAE) (1year)
• Worked as safety officer(Prathibha developers, Kochin ,Kerala,India) (2 year)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• B A (Degree)from M G University, Kerala, India.
• Pre-Degree from M G University, Kerala, India.
• Certificate course in Industrial safety.
• Diploma in Industrial Safety Management (Indian Institute of Safety Technology, Cochin – Kerala,india)• Osha- (Construction Safety).
• Basic First Aid Course- conducted by EHS ( Environmental Health and Safety department Jafza, Dubai UAE.)
• Advance first aid course (American Heart Hospital Dubai UAE)
• Fire fighting training (Fire fighting training centre, Kochin Shipyard ltd,Kochin,kerala,India)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Computer knowledge – MS Office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Adaptability, Hard Working and Reliable
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
1. Daily Tool Box.
2. Daily Inspection / Daily meeting with construction people.
• Hot work
• Height work
• Confind space
4. Safety Induction for new employees.
5. Weekly / Monthly Safety Patrol.
6. Fire Fighting training/maintaining all fire fighting equipments
7. Accident Incident Investigation.
8. Monthly Mass Tool box talk .
9. Safety awards for workers.
10. Checklist for Daily Construction works, Electrical, Crane Operator, Lifting Wires, Gas Cylinders, Scaffold.
11. Special tool box for Lifting(Operators, Lifting Supervisors and Riggers)