CV Junior Administrator, graduate of University of Arkansas and Southern University A & M College
Junior Administrator, graduate of University of Arkansas and Southern University A & M College
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Junior Administrator, graduate of University of Arkansas and Southern University A & M College - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Baton Rouge, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Public Administration Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: us, baton rouge Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I will contribute leadership, experience, education hard work, and dedication that is vital for Companies to thrive in this competitive business. I have proven leadership skills that I have acquired from working with talented individuals and shaping them with the goals that have been set forth by the company.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Ensure the merchandising standards of the store are met
Maintain store inventory process
Responsible for processing freight, backroom organization and maintenance of equipment
Ensure all policies and procedures are being administered and followed
Prices merchandise and performs price audits as required
Operates cash registers
Perform opening and closing procedures for entire store as assigned.
• Barge monitoring pressure and temperature gauges as well as the proper functioning of all engines.
• Repairing or replacing pneumatic and electric starters and batteries from the engine room, change electric motors, and wiring of electrical equipment within the capability of the Licensed Engineer.
• Performing maintenance, rewiring of all electrical outlet, breaker, and lighting on the vessel.
• Maintain an accurate record of engine/equipment maintenance/repair as well as the records of fluids and bulk material on board.
• Assist mechanic in all tasks where assistance is required
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I am a graduate of University of Arkansas and Southern University A & M College. As a college graduate I can relate to the issues involving Universities networking, trying to provide suitable individuals that may be recognized for employment.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Assessed and prepared facility for installation of communications network equipment performance
Assisted in identifying , researching, and resolving system software, database hardware and network problems
Installed and supported the integration of workstation peripheral hardware (such as printers, modems, scanners, etc) with operating stations.
Performed help desk duties
Maintained PC and IT equipment in engineering inventory and assessment
Budget and payroll management of local State correspondence administrations
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Managed property accountability
Disturbance Control mediation
Vehicle Service management
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Recruited students to job corps by directly communicating with individuals from economically and socially diverse backgrounds. I also excelled in the Ability to interview prospective applicants and determine program suitability.
Managed student enrollment by having Ability to create and maintain database files on an integrated computer system.