CV Electrical Engineer, gas turbine, power plant and architectural lighting experience in Arabian BEMCO
Electrical Engineer, gas turbine, power plant and architectural lighting experience in Arabian BEMCO
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Electrical Engineer, gas turbine, power plant and architectural lighting experience in Arabian BEMCO - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Aziziah, Saudi Arabia Citizenship:Lebanon
Arabic Lebanon Other:
French Standard, English
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electrical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Lebanon, Saudi Arabia Present Location: Saudi Arabia, Riyadh Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Dear Sir / Madam,
I am writing to express my interest in applying for vacancies at your organization.
I have been assigned in Riyadh PP10 project, a 32 frame 7EA gas turbines power plant, with Arabian BEMCO Contracting since March 2009. My assignment was directly involved with General Electric team, as my company’s representative, which helped me develop an admirable knowledge in the gas turbines technology.
I have also been a part of the start-up team and took the lead on the start-up and commissioning activities on five GT units, which enhanced my understanding of the gas turbines systems and operation.
Moreover, my role as the BEMCO – GE coordinator involved some managerial and administrative tasks, mainly planning the required technical advisory personnel on site in the different stages of the project, managing the technical advisors working hours in order to keep the cost within the specified budget, and holding different meetings with GE team and/or the client as to plan and track the start-up activities on a daily basis.
Attached are my contact details and detailed CV for your review, I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss my qualifications with a member of your recruiting team in due course. Thanks in advance for your consideration.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
March 2009 – Present: Arabian BEMCO Contracting, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Construction of Power Plant # 10 (32 x 7EA Gas Turbines)
BEMCO – GE Coordinator & Start-up Engineer
- Start-up engineer involved in different electrical/mechanical start-up and commissioning activities required prior to firing the turbines, mainly:
o Cables meggering and termination checks.
o Energizing battery chargers, Mark VIe, and motor control center (MCC) panels.
o Motors rotation checks and heat run tests.
o Ratchet and hydraulic systems, shaft alignments and couplings.
o CO2 fire protection systems concentration tests.
o Lube oil and emergency lube oil systems.
o Air inlet filters testing and installation, and Inlet Guide Vanes (IGV) calibration.
- Support the Start-up manager in daily Start-up & Commissioning meetings with GE and weekly meetings with the client as to plan and trace the erection/commissioning activities in order to meet the gas turbines firing and synchronization dates.
- Coordination between the construction team and GE in different erection activities based on the project’s schedule.
- Certified in Lock-out Tag-out (LOTO) and Permit to Work (PTW) procedures.
- Follow up the contract between the Buyer (BEMCO) and the Seller (GE). Mainly the technical advisory service and scope of work provided by GE, planning the required technical advisory personnel in the different stages of the project, and managing the technical advisors working hours as to keep the cost within the planned budget.
Jun 2005 – Feb 2008: Moonlight Architectural Solutions, Beirut, Lebanon
- Training in architectural lighting design, home automation and dimming systems, installation and programming of dimming systems in a huge residential project.
- Training on Sunlite DMX intelligent lighting controller, installing and programming intelligent lighting systems in different entertainment events.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Engineering: Major in Electrical Engineering
Graduation date: August, 2008.
Notre Dame University NDU, Zouk Mosbeh, Lebanon
Diploma in General Sciences
Graduation date: June, 2003.
College Maristes Champville, Beirut, Lebanon
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
AutoCad, EcoDial, DiaLux, Sunlite, DLS Protosoft, FESTO PLC, and Microsoft Office.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
- Ability to adapt to challenging and changing environments
- Ability to maintain full awareness and control under stress
- Team oriented and able to manage team conflicts
- Energetic, positive, and self motivated.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Project: Electrical Design of Residential Buildings
Implemented the lighting, electrical, and low current design of a residential building, in addition to the lighting and panel board calculations according to the IEC standards.
Hobbies: Sports, reading, and trap competitions.