CV Graduate B.Tech in Chemical and Bio Engineering from National Institute of Technology REC India
Graduate B.Tech in Chemical and Bio Engineering from National Institute of Technology REC India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Graduate B.Tech in Chemical and Bio Engineering from National Institute of Technology REC India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
111092 Last Updated:
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Location (Residence): Chennai, India Citizenship:India
Hindi, English United Kingdom, English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Chemical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular), United States, India Present Location: India, Erode Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I successfully completed B.Tech in Chemical and Bio Engineering from National Institute of Technology (formerly REC), Jalandhar looking forward to seek job in Chemical Related Industry. As a qualified professional with strong motivation to excel in the position appropriate to me and contribute my intellectual skills towards the organization’s goal. The key core subjects like Environmental Engineering, Chemical Reaction Engineering and Modeling have stimulated me to work in a company where my fundamental and ideas can be applied to foster my personal growth as well.
Apart from academic curriculum, I am an enthusiastic participant in Extra-curricular Activities at college which enhanced my management skill and learned to work in team efficiently.
I have done my Project, which is a part of my academics curriculum, on the Topic Air Dispersion Modeling (Air Quality Monitoring) at Indian Institute of Technology Madras which uses software called Industrial Source Complex (ISCST) to calculating the concentration of various pollutants such as NOx, SOx, CO and Particulate Matter and used MATLAB to depict the concentration at receptors’ position. This project helped me to demonstrate and publish my technical paper in EnvironEnergy2009, an International Conference held at Taj Chandigarh, March’09. Hence, these experiences will make me a great candidate.
At Present, I’m working as management trainee in Shakthi knitting Ltd, a Dyeing Industry. My typical work activities include, checking out the energy efficiency of the Utilities used, for the purpose of dyeing, like steam-boiler, Compressors, Evaporators etc. and carry out site inspection and energy surveys. Thus, raising the profile of energy conservation in the firm.
With this qualification, I am confident that I will be very responsible in every task given to me and finish it successfully. If you have any queries, please feel free to contact me using the information atop this letter.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Developing, Coordinating, and Implementing the aims and objectives of strategies and policies to reduce energy consumption
• Providing technical and practical advice on energy efficiency of Utility used like Steam-Boiler, Compressors, Dryer etc
• Carrying out site inspections and energy surveys
• Encouraging the use of renewable/sustainable energy resources within an organization
• Raising the profile of energy conservation
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.Tech in Chemical and Bio Engineering from National Institute of Technology India
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Programming Language: Basics of C and C++, MATLAB, ASPEN
Internet Languages: HTML
Environments: DOS, Windows Operating System
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Enthusiastic worker in a team.
• Dedicated, Determined and disciplined worker.
• Quick and Good listener.
• Excellent Communication Skill.
• Good Quantitative Skill
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Looking forward to seek job in Oil and Gas Industry.