CV Graduate with training in Diesel and Petrol engines of Hyundai cars in India
Graduate with training in Diesel and Petrol engines of Hyundai cars in India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Graduate with training in Diesel and Petrol engines of Hyundai cars in India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): gurdaspur, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechanical engineer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To achieve perfection, certainty and cognizance by serving an organization where my efforts, talent and hard work contribute in the progress of organization hand in hand with my career.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
· Major Project as Six months training at Hyundai Motors: Hands-on experience and knowledge gain in Diesel and Petrol engines of Hyundai cars.
· Major Project at Rail Coach Factory Kapurthala for One month: Hands-on experience and knowledge gain in CNC machines.
· Minor Project as One month training at Shiv Shankar Institute of Engg & Tech: Worked on conversion of Heat energy to Electric energy. Heat energy which is causing Global warming can be used by converting it to electric energy under project. This can be used in Brick kilns and furnaces.
· Minor Project in Punjab National Limited Batala for two weeks: Hands-on experience on Central Lathe, Planer, Drilling machines.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
S.No Degree Institute Performance Year
1 B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) Shiv Shankar Institute of Engg & Tech,Patti (Amritsar) 70% 2006-09
2 Diploma(Mechanical Engineering) Lord Krishna Polytechnic, Kapurthala 62% 2003-06
3 SSC(Private exams given in continuation with Diploma) Government senior secondary, Hargobindpur 64% 2005-06
4 HSC Government Senior Secondary, Godharpur 71% 2002-03
Professional Courses Done:
S.No Course Training Status Year
1 STCW-95 PSSR(Personal Safety and Social Responsibility) Completed 2006
2 STCW-95 EFA(Elementary First Aid) Completed 2006
3 STCW-95 PST(Personal Survival Techniques) Completed 2006
4 STCW-95 FPFF(Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting) Completed 2006
5 HUESS(Helicopter Underwater Escape & Sea Survival) Completed 2006
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
· Proficient in Windows 98, 2000,XP, MS DOS.
· Proficient in MS Office 2007. Good at net surfing and getting information needed.
· Good analytical skills and logical abilities.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Co Curricular Activities:
· Scored Second position in 400m race organized by Bhai Ghanaiya youth Club, Satkoha.
· Participated in Inter College Athletic meet of Punjab Technical Institutions held at P.A.P
· Participated in Weightlifting and Body-building competitions.
· Did Trekking at Kheerganga (near Manali).
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]