CV ETO on LNG ships offshore, graduate of National Shipbuilding University of Ukraine & Kherson Marine
ETO on LNG ships offshore, graduate of National Shipbuilding University of Ukraine & Kherson Marine
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in ETO on LNG ships offshore, graduate of National Shipbuilding University of Ukraine & Kherson Marine - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Masters in Electrical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Ukraine Present Location: Ukraine, Nikolaev Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I`m looking for a job as ETO in offshore OIL&GAS industry.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Main responsibilities as ETO onboard LNG carriers since 2003 utill present time are:
Power distribution, electrical/electronic equipment maintenance, vibration scanning, ship shore link syst. maintenance etc.
IAS Kongsberg, main propulsion plant steam turbine Kawasaki (30000hsp), main boilers Kawasaki (65000kg/H), turbine/diesel HV generators (3,5MW) maintenance, MacGregor cranes, HV switchboard (6,6kV) ABB etc.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
National Shipbuilding University of Ukraine 2005 - master degree.
Kherson marine College 2003 - bachelor degree.
Steam turbines control;
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]