Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Sr. Drilling & Operations Engineer Qatar Kalrez Petroleum Pertamina Libya Unocal Indonesia - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Depok , Indonesia Citizenship:Indonesia
Malay Malaysia Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Metalurgy Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Angola, Libyan Arab Jama. Present Location: Qatar, Dukhan Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am interested to have challenging career in engineering (drilling & operation) as Managerial Level or Sr. Engineer and develop with your company
With my technical and managerial experiences around 15 years in oil & gas industry, joint with national and multinational company, make me pretty sure to joint with your company in close time.
- HANLDE IDPM / INTEGRATED DRILLING PROJECT MANAGEMENT.
- HANLDE PROJECT WATER TREATMENT FACILITY AND IMPROVEMENT
- HANDLE PROJECT REPAIR SPM (SINGLE POINT MOORING)
- HANDLE PROJECT REPAIR FPSO OR FSO
- HANDLE PROJECT PROVISION DRILLING RIG & SET UP RIG UP TO RUNNING
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. 1996 - 2004 with UNOCAL 76, Indonesia. Working as Operation Engineer and last Position is Sr. Reservoir Engineer.
2. 2004 - 2005 with KALREZ PETROLEUM LTD, Working as Operation Manager and last Position is Operation Manager.
3. 2005 - 2006 with SEMCO LTD, Working as Sr.Drilling Engineer and last Position is Sr.Drilling Engineer.
4. 2006 - 2007 with EXINDO TELAGA SAID as Operation Manager and last Position is Operation Manager.
5. 2007 - 2008 with KUTAI ETAM PETROLEUM as Operation Manager and last Position is Operation Manager
6. 2008 - 2009 with GOLDENSPIKE LTD as Drilling Advisor and last Position is Drilling Advisor
7. 2009 - 2010 with PERTAMINA EP LIBYA as Drilling Manager and last Position is Drilling Manager
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2. DRILLING DIRECTIONAL
3. BASIC LOGGING
4. WELL CONTROL SCHOOL
6. HAZARD ANALYSIS
7. PERMIT TO WORK & H2S
8. PRODUCTION OPTIMIZATION
9. WELL TEST ANALYSIS
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1. MICROSOFT OFFICE
2. POWER POINT
3. MICROSOFT PROJECT
4. OFM, PIPESIME, HYSIS, MERAK
5. DRILLING SOFTWARE
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
1. COMMUNICATION, WELL FRIENDLY AND ADAPTABLE WITH ENVIRONMENT QUICKLY.
2. WORKING IN GOOD, BAD AND WORST CONDITION ENVIRONMENT.
3. EASY GOING TYPE PERSON AND WORKING AS CROSS FUNCTION TEAM OR INDEPENDENT DEPEND ON COMPANY NEED.
4. WILLING TO TRAVEL ANYPLACE IN SHORT OR LONG PERIOD WITH ROTATION BASIS.