CV Trainee in finite element analysis, stress analysis, had graduated from Cairo University Egypt
Trainee in finite element analysis, stress analysis, had graduated from Cairo University Egypt
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Trainee in finite element analysis, stress analysis, had graduated from Cairo University Egypt - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Mechanical design and production Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Egypt Present Location: Egypt, Cairo Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have graduated from Cairo University with Bachelor of Science- Mechanical Design and Production Engineering, fall 2009. Within the university study I made “Excellent” in my graduation project of Mechanical equipment (U-Tube Heat Exchanger) design, modeling, analysis, manufacturing and testing which made me on the same technical track of your business in CB&I Lummus. Not only this but also I made two full of achievements trainings in KBR,2007 and CB&I Lummus,2008, so the integration of these two trainings and graduation project added to me valuable experience in this field. Then after graduation I have accomplished product design projects as free lancing, so it gave me overview in whole projects life cycle and project management.
Part of my interest is to continue my scientific studies to master my career in this field. Therefore, I got scholarship at The American University in Cairo to make master degree as it will increase my ability to accomplish more sophisticated tasks and put me on the way of professionalism.
I will have great honor to join your respectful company to learn and increase my practical knowledge in mechanical design engineering. I am confident that my personal motivation and genuine interest in joining this mission will contribute a lot to be successful in your company.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• “Patient Monitor product development” project for “Bio-Business”
Reverse engineering, product development and prototyping
using IEC 60-60-1 standard, IPX0
• “Development of Die exchange process” project for “Abo Elyazeed” company
Work and time study (industrial Engineering) and tool development
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
From 1/8/2008 to 30/8/2008
• “IDACO” in production and operation management of manual assembly line of wire Harness (for car assembly), Supervised by Dr. Ayman Ashraf Youssef.
From 1/7/2008 to 30/7/2008
• “CB&I Lummus” in piping design and stress analysis using “PDMS” for design and “Caesar II” for stress analysis.
From 1/8/2007 to 30/8/2007
• “Sewedy Group” in die manufacturing, and production of spot lights and control panels.
From 15/7/2007 to 30/7/2007
• “KBR” in mechanical and piping department in petroleum project of “Saqqara”.
From 1/8/2006 to 30/8/2006
• “Shaker Consultancy Group” in field of plumbing, fire fighting and medical gases in project of “57357 Children’s Cancer” hospital.
From 1/7/2006 to 30/7/2006
• “VOLVO” in Car maintenance
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• CAD 2D: AutoCAD and Micro Station.
• CAD 3D: Solid Works, Compress and PDMS.
• Finite Element Analysis: Caesar II (piping stress analysis) and CosmosM.
• Programming: Mat lab, Math Cad and Basic
• Microsoft office: (Word, Excel, Project, Visio, Power point, OneNote).
• All general computer skills (internet search, technical writing,…etc)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Design using ASME & TEMA codes and any associated standards
Finite Element Analysis
3D Modeling (SOLID WORKS)
Heat transfer calculations
Technical reporting and mathematical iterations (MATH CAD)
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Member in “ASME” American Society of Mechanical Engineers.
• Member in “GATE” –student activity- in “technical moderation (mechanical)” dept. (field trips to factories, technical sessions, projects… etc.)
• Member in “STP” –student activity- in “Innovation and R&D” dept. (think tank, development, events).