CV NDT Inspector for methanol plant and oil gasification based ammonia plant in India
NDT Inspector for methanol plant and oil gasification based ammonia plant in India
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in NDT Inspector for methanol plant and oil gasification based ammonia plant in India - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Bharuch, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Diploma in Mecanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States, Angola, Australia, Canada, India Present Location: Indian, Bharuch Relocation: Singapore, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Canada, Bahrain, Australia, Angola, United States, South Africa, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am qualified Diploma Mechanical Engineer having more than 12 Years experience in the field of inspection of petrochemical & fertilizers industry having gas based reformer for Methanol plant and oil gasification based Ammonia plant.
I am able to work under the most difficult situations. I am a strong, effective team member, highly enthusiastic and planner to complete the assigned task.
Given an opportunity to serve in an esteemed organization, I will try my level best to perform well. I would greatly appreciate a call letter/phone call from you in reply for the said post.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I am well experienced and performing various NDTs such as :
Dye Penetrant test
Magnetic Particle test
Metallography along with replica test
Cathodic protection of underground pipe lines
Welding inspection, hydro test
Use of standards ASME / API
Water wall tube coal / gas fired Boiler inspection
1. Managed complete project inspection of MSU Revamp Project of Methanol-I plant.
2. Residual Thickness measurement of piping & equipment of Ammonia Plant ,Methanol I & II Plant, NPP Complex of Plant, SGGU, Urea and Acetic Acid plant
3. Managed complete inspection of storage tanks of NPP Plant. MOC – IGC grade SS304L..
4. Managed complete Inspection of Ammonia Tank Inspection.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Education : First Class Diploma in Mechanical. Engg., MS University.
Training /Qualification :
• Practical approach to Condition Monitoring and Corrective Maintenance advanced training course May-2007 organised by SPM Instrument India Pvt. Ltd.
• Machinery Vibration Analysis-I Course, Aug,2004 taken by Mr. Gant Subba Rao, Authorised Course Instructor of Vibration Institute, U.S.A.
• Technical Training course on System 1 of Bentley Neveda Fundamentals at GNFC. Bharuch , June 2009.