CV Security Manager Ex military & maritime, experience with UK HM Forces and international Cruise Lines
Security Manager Ex military & maritime, experience with UK HM Forces and international Cruise Lines
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Security Manager Ex military & maritime, experience with UK HM Forces and international Cruise Lines - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English United Kingdom Other:
German Standard, Finnish, Croatian, Thai
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in ENGLISH Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Afghanistan, Albania, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Japan, Korea, (South), Lao, Dem. Rep., Macao, Malaysia, Mongolia, Nigeria, Philippines, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom Present Location: Thailand, Bangkok Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have spent the last 24 years employed in Security management , Training, Law enforcement and both in Her Majesties Forces, United Kingdom and international Cruise Lines.
I would particularly draw your attention to the following experience I posses, strong skills in Training /Crisis & Management skills/Analysis and implementation of Security Operations as per required, swift and effectively.
I am a keen conscientious and dedicated professional, a strong communicator who is able to use his own initiative towards a positive conclusion. Highly effective interpersonal skills, the ability to use skills and experience to adapt to all situations and environments -. A goal setter and challenger at work and in life
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Silversea Cruise Line 2009 – Present
Chief Security Officer
Regent Seven Seas Cruises 2007 – 2009
Chief Security Officer
John Bull (Thailand), Co Ltd 2005 - 2007
Seabourn Cruise Lines 2001 – 2005
Security & Safety Officer and Training Officer.
Cunard Cruise Lines: M/V Queen Elizabeth 2 1999 - 2001
Security & Safety Officer and Fire Training Officer.
Royal Military Police 1996 - 1999
Intelligence and Continuity officer
British Home Stores Ltd 1994 - 1996
Retail Loss Prevention Manager
Royal Military Police 1985 – 1993
Witness protection officer (Northern Ireland): 1992-1993
Litigations Investigator (Northern Ireland): 1991-1992
Anti Terrorist Duties (Northern Ireland): 1990-1991
Police Section Commander (Germany): 1989-1990
General Police Duties (United Kingdom): 1986-1989
Junior Leader (United Kingdom): 1985-86
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Maritime College Merchant Navy advanced fire fighting course
Ships Security Officers Course (ISPS)
Survival craft and rescue boats (CPSC)
Personal sea survival techniques course
Crowd management course
Environmental compliance training Levels 1,2,3
• Royal Military Police Special investigations Branch investigators course
Hazardous material and explosives course
Combat Medics course
Training Managers course
Police investigators course
• Education 8 O levels Including English and math
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
All Windows applications
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
- Implementation of company / International security policies and the establishing close professional relationship with various Government agencies.
- Devising and implementing security procedures and emergency plans.
- Leader of a multi-national security team.
- Wide knowledge of both Physical and electronic security equipment, its purchase and effective installation.
- Extensive experience in all areas of Criminal (PACE) and civil investigations.
- Identifying and solving administration errors.
- Planning, conducting and commanding armed Close Personal Protection operations.
- A wide and in depth experience of counter Terrorist operations, measures and intelligence.
- Devising, organizing and delivering training courses over a wide variety of roles and functions, including Security, Firefighting and Emergency response Training.
- Planning structure and content of training courses.
- Assessing and evaluating course effectiveness identifying and modifying changes as necessary.
- Instructing in a multi-national environment to all levels of ability.
- HAZMAT Emergency instructor.
- Conducting Safety Inspections, Meetings and ensuring compliance of all International standards.
- Accident and incident investigation and reporting to regulatory authorities
- Successfully promoting safety in the workplace awareness and installing a positive attitude
- Fire team Commander and HAZMAT Emergency response team commander
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
- Extensive world traveler, experiencing different cultures and lifestyles
- An avid reader particularly biographies and historical works, current world affairs.