CV Communication systems tech GSM, GPRS, CDMA, UMTS Geni Process International Cairo, Egypt
Communication systems tech GSM, GPRS, CDMA, UMTS Geni Process International Cairo, Egypt
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Communication systems tech GSM, GPRS, CDMA, UMTS Geni Process International Cairo, Egypt - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in electronics & communications Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates Present Location: egypt, cairo Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Seeking an opportunity in the field of (electronics & communications) engineering where my academic studies together with my personal skills can fit and can be developed.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
- Geni Process International (GPI ) (Cairo, Egypt) which is a main contractor to Mobinil for base stations construction
From ( Oct. 2009 to Present ).
- Miraco Carrier (Damietta agency,Egypt) for air conditioning as a maintenance engineer for the air conditioners
From ( jun. 2007 to Sep. 2009 ).
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
B.Sc of Engineering , Mansoura University , faculty of engineering , Electronic and Communications Dep. (June 2007).
- Overall grade : Good.
- Graduation project :
Image processing for medical applications.
Graduation grade : Excellent
- August 2005 , Telecom Egypt , Damietta branch.
- August 2006 , Telecom Egypt , Damietta branch.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
- Microsoft Office(Word, Excel, PowerPoint). - Internet explorer and Computer skills
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Working under leadership, Teamwork spirit, Good responsibility for the
unusual tasks and Put up with extra job stress.
- Communication systems (GSM, GPRS, CDMA, UMTS…). - Microwave , Antenna and Opticalfiber.
- Signaling, Networks and Electronic circuits .
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]