Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Offshore maintenance planning engineer Tunisia, CMMS software Maximo 4, MS Project, Primavera 3. - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Arabic Tunisia Other:
French Standard, English
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Industrial Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, Algeria, Angola, Libyan Arab Jama., Mali, Malta, Niger, Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda Present Location: Tunisia, Tunis Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
As a true born engineer I am motivated by my curiosity to find solutions for problems in or around technical assets. My interest is broad and not just technical but also organizational. It is my personal ambition to be able to deliver a real contribution to your company in the aim to achieve the highest levels of quality in the industry. Although I have just 2 years of experience in the oil and gas industry (maintenance planning and engineering) I have learned that in this industry I can fully develop the knowledge and skills belonging to my initial education in maintenance strategies and industrial management. I am sure to possess the ability of managing and interpreting multidisciplinary activities and am therefore seeking for a position where I can reach full usage of my potential. I am not a soloist in my work. I enjoy to be in touch with other people and to work as a member of team. I believe to have the correct attitude to work with a team in a fair manner. I am sure I am able to make difficult decisions, although I am pretty sensitive to injustice.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Reporting to the deputy maintenance manager, my main tasks are:
- Standardization of the CMMS software (MAXIMO)
- Preventive maintenance program review
- Implementation of the new maintenance process based on zone maintenance strategy
- Maintenance planning: Job Plans, spare parts, tools, services...
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Planning and Scheduling for Zone Maintenance (Strategic Asset Management Inc).
BOSIET Training Course (including HUET and EBS)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Office automation: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access.
Programming: Pascal, C, Maple, Power AMC Designer, Oracle, Visual Basic 6.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Specialized Applications: SAP, Autocad.
Maintenance and Planning: Maximo 4, MS Project, Primavera 3.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]