CV Junior Assistant Engineer Altagracia Zulia State Venezuela, SUGAS Department of Engineering
Junior Assistant Engineer Altagracia Zulia State Venezuela, SUGAS Department of Engineering
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Junior Assistant Engineer Altagracia Zulia State Venezuela, SUGAS Department of Engineering - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Spanish Venezuela Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in gas ingeneer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Venezuela Present Location: venezuela, maracaibo Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To obtain a position which allows the continuous development of my knowledge and abilities in the area of engineering oriented to satisfy the needs of customers in the area of oil & gas. Also in the area of imports, exports and international traffic coordination of oil industry goods, equipments and services.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Jun 2009-Oct 2009 SUGAS. Department of Engineering
Altagracia - Zulia State. Venezuela
TRAINEE Assistant Engineer
• Engineering in the area of gas distribution.
• Design and execution of projects related to the installation of gas pipeline network.
• Supervised the maintenance of equipment used in the gas industry.
• Supervision and control of gas´s equipment.
• Supervision of gas pipeline installations.
Mar 2001-Mar 2005 PANALPINA ON 6 CONTINENTS. Intl. Traffic Department
Maracaibo-Zulia State. Venezuela
International Traffic Coordinator
• Evaluation and control of imports, exports and international transit of goods.
• Managing of all merchandise traffic logistics of the company.
• Calculation of rates and customs taxes.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2010 Rafael María Baralt University Altagracia. Zulia State. Venezuela
Gas Engineer (Academic qualification 16/20)
2001 Pedro Emilio Coll Universitary Institute
Maracaibo. Zulia State. Venezuela
Custom´s Administrator Technician (Academic qualification 16/20)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Extensive Computer skills, especially in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Power Point, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Project, Auto CAD.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Skilled in analysis and documentation of processes and systems
Capable of design and application of procedures
Proficiency in working in a team
Excellent verbal and written communication
Flexible and adaptable
Goal oriented and assertive
Capable of working under pressure
Skilled in negotiation
Proactive and dynamic
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• English: Fluid reading and upper intermediate level of conversation
• Spanish: Native tongue