CV ERP Support Staff Analyst E1 System Process Support and Problem Resolution Tengizchevroil LLP
ERP Support Staff Analyst E1 System Process Support and Problem Resolution Tengizchevroil LLP
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in ERP Support Staff Analyst E1 System Process Support and Problem Resolution Tengizchevroil LLP - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Business Administration and Accounting, Major in Finance Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, Kazakhstan Present Location: Kazakhstan, Atyrau Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am looking for a challenging position where my business and analytical skills can be utilized to a maximum potential, and where I can provide strong and committed contribution to team performance and effectively communicate results.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
2008-present Tengizchevroil LLP JDE E1 (ERP) Support Staff Analyst
• Report writing and development of technical solutions to work processes utilizing existing E1 technology and functionality
• E1 System Process Support and Problem Resolution. Work with Finance and other supervisors, IT Technical Applications support, and Chevron E1 Support staff to research and resolve system problems and errors.
• Provide ad-hoc training and support to E1 users. Assist Finance supervisors in meeting group and departmental E1 training requirements.
• Provide assistance and support to EAM experts, coordinate functions within Finance, monitor and participate in implementation of ongoing E1 projects
• Guide and coordinate all E1 related projects (new reporting methodologies, standardization projects, etc.)
• In 2008 was involved in E1 Upgrade Project, and participated in development of system upgrade project with core team in Mumbai, India
2007-2008 Tengizchevroil LLP Cash Analyst
• Responsible for reconciliation of bank accounts. Investigate discrepancies between actual payments and GL entries. Direct activities of Accounts Payable group during the month close.
• Post payment batches in the system. Verify payment confirmations with payment in GL.
• Run reports to monitor duplicate payments, wrong exchange rates or other human errors for payment vouchers
• Perform Debit card expense report accounting. Ensure that corporate cards expenses comply with company procedures, work with banks on statements, and keep the expense account reconciled.
• Review and process expatriate expense accounts. Ensure compliance with Company business travel policies and guidelines.
• Travel Expense Exception/FCPA Analysis & Report Preparation
• Review and update desk procedures, expense report forms, FAQ
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2002-2006 KAZAKHSTAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, ECONOMICS AND STRATEGIC RESEARCH (KIMEP)
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Accounting (BSC)
Major: Finance, Graduated with Cum Laud
March 2009 Oracle University Atlanta, GA, US
Organization and Chart of Accounts Setup
March 2009 Oracle University Irving, TX, US
March 2009 Crystal User San Diego, CA, US
Crystal Reports Introduction
Crystal Reports Advanced
September 2008 Inform Bureau Company, Atyrau
MS Access 2003 Advanced
November 2007 Inform Bureau Company, Atyrau
MS Excel 2003 Advanced
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Software: Microsoft Office 2000, 2003, XP; JDE Enterprise One (8.11, Xe)
Reporting Tools: Simple Data Extractor, FASTR, Crystal Report Writer, Ms-Access
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]