CV Planning & IT Coordinator Tamimi Co. Contractor Company of Saudi Aramco KSA Saudi Arabia
Planning & IT Coordinator Tamimi Co. Contractor Company of Saudi Aramco KSA Saudi Arabia
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Planning & IT Coordinator Tamimi Co. Contractor Company of Saudi Aramco KSA Saudi Arabia - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Mahd Al Daher, Saudi Arabia Citizenship:Pakistan
English, Arabic Saudi Arabia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Computer Science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Serbia & Montenegro Present Location: Saudi Arab, Badr Relocation: Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates
Support (Op. Sys.)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Please see enclosed my resume in application in the field of INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY / ADMINISTRATION in your organization.
I am eager to obtain a full-time position .I am aware that as my past work and educational background I do have a lot of experience, however I have excellent organizational skills, and a strong work ethic. I am enthusiastic, eager to learn and possess very good inter-personal skills.
Although I am enjoying my present job, I am looking out for new opportunities in the same field.
I would like to take the opportunity in advance to thank you for considering my application. If you should require any clarification you can be contacted at the above telephone number.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I am working in Tamimi group Of Companies(Contractor Company of Saudi Aramco ,KSA) since
2005.Following are the detailed experience.
Aug,2005 to To Date ,Saudi Aramco .
Planning & IT Coordinator:
• Monitor and remove virus, spy-ware, and other non-authorized software
• Monitor,troubleshoot and optimize the data base
• Update the SAP system.
• Analyze and design the data base.
• Networked file and print server maintenance
• Modify and update the entire computer on the server. Update networked applications as required.
• Maintain daily tape backup and off-site tape storage.
• Setup and maintain network printers, scanners and multi-function devices.
• Proactively support Corporate IT and customer support changes and initiatives.
• Handle testing phases of changing hardware and software standards.
• Troubleshooting the entire computer and the server.
• Update the system according to the user requirement.
• Working in Finance and Logistic module of SAP.
• Prepare the Operation plan for the coming year.
• Prepare the Contract Release Purchase Order, Version and Service Entry Sheet for the final submission of the invoice through SAP System.
• Handle the Petty cash.
• Prepare cost sheet on monthly basis.
• Calculate variance analysis of every month.
• Prepare ACCOUNTABILITY report (Mid year &Final year)
• Prepare Profit/ loss statement.
• Budget status (Under /Over Run)
• Prepare all the project detail, which is going on.
• Handles all Assets (MAJOR ,MINOR ) & Vehicles which are under the custody of Aramco community
• Arrange and enroll the ARAMCO employees for the required courses through SAP system.
• Arrange Workshop for the employee improvement.
• Arrange course required for the employee.
• Arrange ,out of country course for the Armco employees
Oct ,2003 to July,2005
EXPEDIA INTERNATIONAL PVT LTD, ISLAMABAD .
DATA BASE MANAGEMENT ADMINISTRATOR II
• Installing and upgrading the Oracle Server and application tools.
• Allocating system storage and planning future storage requirements for the database system.
• Managing primary database structures (table spaces)
• Managing primary objects (table,views,indexes)
• Enrolling users and maintaining system security.
• Controlling and monitoring user access to the database.
• Monitoring and optimizing the performance of the database.
• Planning for backup and recovery of database information.
• Backing up and restoring the database.
• Contacting Oracle Corporation for technical support.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Name Major Year Insitute
BS(HON) Computer science 2003 University of Arid Rawalpindi,Pakistan
F.Sc Pre-Engineering 1999 P.A.F College lower Topa Murree,Pakistan
Matric Science 1997 P.A.F College lower Topa Murree,Pakistan
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Windows 2003 server
• Windows XP
• Windows 2000 Professional
• Window Vista
• MS Office
• PC hardware, printers, and other networked equipment
• Built in Software
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Web Design
• Java Script
• Artificial Intelligence
• Built in Software
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]