CV Graduate master of mechanical engineering degree from Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken
Graduate master of mechanical engineering degree from Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Graduate master of mechanical engineering degree from Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
111371 Last Updated:
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Location (Residence): Mount Prospect, United States Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States, India Present Location: USA, Chicago Relocation: United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I recently earned master of mechanical engineering degree from Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken. I learned Production System & molding process from my more than one year experience in National casting .Through this experience I have become the proficient in modelling, simulation, product design, finite element analysis (FEA), manufacturing, root cause analysis, quality control and multi tasker. I have good background knowledge about the thermal system, fluid dynamic.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have never worked as a mechanical engineer but i have had experience as an intern. the internship was for about 3 months where I used to perform some tasks involving some machinery, observe and enter data on computer and etc.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
During my time as Mechanical design engineer student, I have realize number of relevant accomplishment
• Performed analysis, simulation and process improvement of the mold part.
• Identified any defect during the molding and minimized it by 20%.
• Quality Systems Implementation of process map.
• Proper and systemic use of modeling and simulation software.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I have applied classroom learning to innovative and successful project in which I serve as sole or principle designer. The academic projects during my study make me proficient in the use of the various automated solutions including current release of SolidWorks, Pro E, Arena, and Mat Lab.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Through my academic project I learn to analyse and evaluate the problem that gives me good problem solving capacity. I speak, read and write total of three languages.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]