CV Jr Petroleum Engineer (HO Coordinator) in GeoEnpro Petroleum Ltd India Tuff Drilling Ltd.
Jr Petroleum Engineer (HO Coordinator) in GeoEnpro Petroleum Ltd India Tuff Drilling Ltd.
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Jr Petroleum Engineer (HO Coordinator) in GeoEnpro Petroleum Ltd India Tuff Drilling Ltd. - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): New Delhi, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Applied Petroleum Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, New Delhi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
First of all, thank you for taking the time to review my resume. I am working with petroleum producing company in India named GeoEnpro petroleum Ltd. since the day I graduated from University of Petroleum & Energy Studies apart from a small association with a service provider company, Tuff Drilling. Altogether I have around two years of experience working with petroleum E&P company.
About 50% of my time over the past two years has been dedicated to well behaviour study, sick well analysis, introducing new and advanced technologies to maintain, optimise and increase overall production of the field along with a dedicated team. I also have a additional post and responsibility as an HO Co-ordinator of the company which involves co-ordinating with every technical/non-technical department of field and wellsite for any project completion.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Working as a Petroleum Engineer (HO Coordinator) in GeoEnpro Petroleum Ltd., Delhi, since 14th July 2009
• Petroleum Engineer Trainee in Tuff Drilling Ltd. from June 2008 to 14th July 2008
• Two months internship at Institute of Reservoir Studies, Ahmedabad, ONGC from 25th May, 2007 to 25th July, 2007.
RESPONSIBILITIES UNDERTAKEN IN PRESENT JOB
• Identifying any production related problem in producing wells and looking for practical solutions to arrest the shortfall in production.
• Identifying new and better technologies which may increase oil production from existing wells.
• Making physical estimates for preparing the budget.
• Preparing the Scope of Work, Scope of Supply, and Technical specifications for upcoming technical project which are required to prepare the Tender Document and making technical comparisons of bids received.
• Co-ordinating with all the technical/ non technical departments at Head Office and Kharsang Oil Field for smooth and proper functioning and Data sharing amongst all the departments.
• Preparing project wise activity schedule and realistic long term production profile from the entire field
• To co-ordinate in any management or technical related issue needing attention of Senior Vice President.
ACHIEVEMENTS IN THE PRESENT JOB
• Carried out study of updating well wise and layer wise oil reserves and up-dation of OWC data for all wells in co-ordination with field geology, reservoir, and production department.
• Reconciled Gas Production data since inception of Kharsang PSC.
• Prepared detailed proposal for any new technology/application/project to be incorporated in field (Hydro fracturing Proposal, Gas Gun Proposal, Proposal for Hiring of W/O rig, Pipeline Proposal, Proposal for Implementation of CHOPS Technology, Proposal for Sand Consolidation, etc), all under various stages of implementation at site.
• Prepared detailed look ahead workover plan, schedule and budget before and during the ongoing workover campaign.
• Prepared project wise activity schedule for future 5 years in advance with inputs from all technical/ non-technical teams for future field development.
• Prepared and updated realistic long term production profile from the entire field.
CAPABILITIES DEVELOPED DURING ENTIRE JOB PERIOD
Communication Communication skills required to co-ordinate with every department at head office and site and external vendors and service providers. Interaction with all partners, DGH, Service Providers and other contractors.
Planning/ Drive for Results Planning for new techniques and applications for increasing oil production. Every proposal is highly result oriented based on techno-economic evaluation keeping the production gain and pay back period in mind.
Data Orientation Taken initiative to be involved in oil and gas reserves and production and OWC data up gradation work. Maintain well operation file and master copy for all wells to synchronise data. Started and maintained a proper system for keeping a record of any important data, document or technical report.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Certificate Institute/ School Year of Passing Percentage of Marks
B.Tech (Applied Petroleum Engineering) University of Petroleum & Energy Studies 2008 2.63/4
XII CBSE Board 2004 56.40%
X ICSE Board 2002 81.20%
SEMINARS / CONFERENCES ATTENDED
• Two days workshop on well planning, drilling and completion organized by PetroCons India.
• Two days personality development workshop by Mr. Shiv Khera.
• Five day workshop on “Leadership Quality and Personality Development” conducted by Dr. Rajesh Aggarwal.
• Two days workshop on “Environment Protection” at Institute of Reservoir Studies, ONGC, Ahmedabad.
• One week of professional training received for Dynamic Surveillance System (DSS) Software organized by Halliburton.
• One month management training in Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Lucknow.
• Visit to Panipat Refinery, Gujarat Refinery, Reliance Petrochemicals, Petronet LNG (Dahej), KDMIPE, ONGC (Dehradun) and IOGPT, ONGC (Mumbai) as part of the industrial tour.
• Project on the “Water Management in Producing Oil Fields Using Gel Technology”.
• Project on “Fabrication of Low Cost Rotary Steerable System”.
• Project on “Fabrication on Induction Resistivity Logging Tool”.
• Presented a paper on “Deep Water Drilling” at Indian School of Mines (ISM), Dhanbad.
• Presented a paper on “Directional Drilling” at University of Petroleum and Energy Studies.
• Presented a paper on “Extended Reach Drilling” at University of Petroleum and Energy Studies.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Languages Known : Basic, C and C++
• Operating Systems : Windows, DOS
• Applications : MS Office, Auto CAD
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Highly self motivated, ability to work in teams and also have strong leadership qualities. Can adjust in any kind of situation or environment quite smoothly. Good communication and professional skills.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Organized various official functions and get together parties with help of other colleagues.
• Active participation in social events organized by Helpage India.
• Actively participated in presentations, singing competitions and dramatics at school and college level.