CV CSWIP 3.2 Sr Welding Inspector oil and gas experience in Fabrication, Welding & NDT activities
CSWIP 3.2 Sr Welding Inspector oil and gas experience in Fabrication, Welding & NDT activities
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in CSWIP 3.2 Sr Welding Inspector oil and gas experience in Fabrication, Welding & NDT activities - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Bachelors in Textiles Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, Singapore Present Location: Singapore, Singapore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am looking for Welding Inspector/ Senior welding inspector vacancy in the field of oil & Gas industry, I have more than 18 years experience in Fabrication, Welding & NDT activities.
I have international certification in welding, Inspection & NDT . I authorized to work in Singapore & India. I believe my hard working nature, proactive approach, Technical skills will be asset for your company.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Review Contractor’s method statements, QC procedures, ITP and Quality Plan and assist with establishing acceptable working practices for construction activities.
• Monitor delivery of permanent materials and ensure the quality of products / consumables / materials comply with requirements of established Standards & Specifications.
• Perform routine surveillance, inspection , monitoring, auditing & assurance of Contractor’s site activities(Fabrication and Welding, NDT, Coating and Painting) in accordance with the Projects and Contractors, specifications, ITP and Quality Plans.
• Ensure all the personnel employed and operating in welding and NDE activities is duly skilled and qualified in accordance with the applicable specifications, codes and regulations.
• Interpreting and evaluating of NDT Results, witnessing Hydro test, Pneumatic test and Post test Re-instatement..
• Ensure all pre-construction activities and qualification trials are witnessed and approved as necessary. Ensure the Inspection & Test Plan of each activity is fulfilled and “hold points” of the company are completed in due time.
• Audit, inspect equipment of Contractors. Advice and assist Contractors in maintaining and upgrading their equipment to ensure high quality job. Trouble shooting
• Supervision of Piping Fabrication, Welding, Mechanical and Painting jobs (Construction & Maintenance) in line with Project requirements
• Review and comment upon Contractors daily inspection records for activities covered and investigate any anomalies / queries
• Raise non-compliance reports where applicable and ensure satisfactorily closed out
• Repair follow-up, Conforming line check as per P&ID, NDT clearance, Punch List preparation, follow up of final completion
• Identification of risks to the quality of work and the completion program, and associated solutions .
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
DIPLOMA IN WELDING ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY at “ANNAMALAI UNIVERSITY”, CHIDAMBARAM, INDIA
Diploma in International welding Technologist awarded by International welding institute-Certificate Number-IN/IWT
CSWIP 3.2 – Senior welding Inspector
Certificate Expires on 09.04.2015
PCN Radiographic Interpretation- Level II
(“X” Rays, Gamma rays, Light metals & dense metals- Expiry on 20.12.2014)
ASNT Level – II in - PENETRANT TESTING , MAGNETIC PA RTICLE TESTING RADIOGRAPHY TESTING , ULTRASONIC TESTING In accordance with SNT-TC-IA/1996 of ASNT
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Basic computer knowledge
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Radio-graph film interpretation
welding Procedure qualification
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]