CV Logging Geologist/Wellsite Geologist Orient Petroleum, Petronas Carigali, Premier, OMV, ENI, and BP
Logging Geologist/Wellsite Geologist Orient Petroleum, Petronas Carigali, Premier, OMV, ENI, and BP
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Logging Geologist/Wellsite Geologist Orient Petroleum, Petronas Carigali, Premier, OMV, ENI, and BP - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Masters in Geology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Canada, Pakistan Present Location: Canada, Calgary Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I would like to take the opportunity to apply for the position of directional driller.
I have 12 years experience of wellsite operations and geology, have worked in varied environments for major companies internationally. With all these skills & credentials it seems appropriate to me to work on a suitable position.
Please find attached my detailed resume. I would be flexible in having a chat or meeting whenever required.
Collection and correlation of real time geological data and preparation of Mud/Master Log
• Picking formation tops, casing points and lithological description
• Interpretation of real time LWD/MWD logs
• Monitoring of drilling parameters, hydrocarbon shows evaluation, monitoring of gas chromatograph
• Hydraulics optimization, overburden calculation and reservoir evaluation
• Acquisition, manipulation and presentation of geological & drilling data
• Core chip analysis, lithological description of cutting samples
• Daily / weekly geological reports writing
• Monitoring of exploratory / development wells drilling programs
• Supervise wire line logging (including conventional elog suites, MDT & RFT)
• Quick interpretation of wire line logs
• Communication with town geologists & engineers
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Twelve years experience of working as Logging Geologist/Wellsite Geologist for various companies like Orient Petroleum, Petronas Carigali, Premier, OMV, ENI, and BP in Pakistan.
Have worked for major oil and gas companies in different countries like Saudi Arabia (Saudi ARAMCO), Qatar (Qatar Petroleum) and Brunei (Shell Brunei). Have worked with Halliburton Sperry Sun, Saudi Arabia as ADT Engineer for Saudi ARAMCO on horizontal injection and Production wells for more than five years. Worked in close collaboration with MWD/LWD Engineers and Directional Drilling Engineers in combo and stand-alone units, and with Geosteering Engineers in town to control the direction and steer the wells along the correct trajectories
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
MSc (Geology) University of Karachi
BSc (Geology) University of Karachi
• Successfully completed course in Basic Wireline Log Interpretation by OGTI, Pakistan
• H2S Alive & WHMIS(Workplace Hazardous Material Information Sys by Alberta Health & Safety Training institute, Calgary, Canada
• INSITE software, different training modules by Halliburton-Sperry Sun held in Dubai, UAE
• HUET (Helicopter Underwater Escape Training) and Sea-survival by ETSDC, Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Basic Mudlogging by Geoservices Eastern Inc held in Islamabad, Pakistan
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Proficient in using MS Windows, MS Office etc
Software used for Mudlogging ALS2000 and etc.
INSITE (Integrated system for Info Tech & Engg)
RIS (Reservoir Integrated System)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Have fairly good knowledge of Geo-steering of horizontal wells
• Have worked in close coordination with Directional drilling Engineers, LWD Engineers and Geosteering Engineers to steer the horizontal wells along the correct trajectory
• Have familiarity with different LWD & wireline logs, their working principles and interpretation
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]