CV Technical & Quality Assurance Officer Trans Pak Pakistan
Technical & Quality Assurance Officer Trans Pak Pakistan
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Technical & Quality Assurance Officer Trans Pak Pakistan - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Masters in Environmental Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan Present Location: Pakistan, Karachi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Ardent to acquire a carrier oriented and challenging opportunity in a dynamic and progressive organization, where I can grow by utilizing my professional skills and knowledge for the prosperity of organization.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
May 2009 to Still
Technical & Quality Assurance Officer
Trans Pak (pvt.) Ltd.
Feb 2008 to March 2008 & Jan 2010 to March 2010
Chemco IWT (Pvt.) Ltd.
• Providing Services To The Existing Customer
• Preparing Program Manuals For The New Startups
• Preparing Technical Reviews For Monitoring Of Treatment Program
• Making Proposals For New Prospects
July 2007 to August 2007
Pakistan Refinery Limited
• Plant &Panel
July 2006 to August 2006
Rohri Cement Limited
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
M.E (Environmental) 3rd Semester
NED University of Engineering & Technology
Karachi. (Evening Program)
B.E (Chemical) 1st Division (73%)
Mehran University of Engineering &Technology Jamshoro.
Course Offered at Dawood College of Engineering & Technology Karachi.
Final Year Project
Liquefaction Process of Natural Gas &
It’s Comparison with CNG.
BISE Sukkur (Govt. Islamia College Sukkur)
BISE Sukkur (Govt. Elementary Main High School Rohri)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Diploma in Computer Science (One Year)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Writing EIA Reports. Giving training on EMS, Working for to Stop Global Warming.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]