CV Asst. Safety Officer ACE Energy Infrastructure Pvt Ltd India interested in offshore jobs & careers
Asst. Safety Officer ACE Energy Infrastructure Pvt Ltd India interested in offshore jobs & careers
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Asst. Safety Officer ACE Energy Infrastructure Pvt Ltd India interested in offshore jobs & careers - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Ulhasnagar, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Commerce Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: India, Ulhasnagar Relocation: Canada
Health & Safety
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have come to know through reliable sources that there is a vacancy post of Assistant fire and safety officer in your organization.
I am completed a one year Diploma in FIRE AND SAFETY ENGINEERING from the NIFE ( Institute of Fire and safety Engineering )
In This diploma we completed the study of Industrial fire and safety, fixed fire protection system, Construction safety and I am also commerce graduate from Mumbai university.I am good at MS-Office software like word, excel, power point and Access, besides handling email and internet.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
ACE Energy Infrastructure Pvt. Ltd.
Post : Asist. Safety Officer
Date : 2nd nov.2009 to till date
Job profile : Worked in Focus energy pipeline project at Ramgarh, Rajasthan.
Role : Assistant Safety officer
• Safety training to people for smooth work in safe.
• Daily toolbox talk and weekly Safety meeting with crew, work place
monitoring follows the work permit system.
• Maintaining and Operation of First-Aid & Fire Fighting equipments.
• Conduct the housekeeping audit.
• Issuing the work permit from Control Room.
• Ensure that all the workers are wearing proper P.P.E.
• Before the Hot work starts ensure that the work area is free from all the Hazards.
• Inspect the every Hot work area has got a proper fighting media.
• Safety briefing for new personals.
• Participating regular fire fighting/emergency drill and practical.
• Monitoring the Action taken prevention of Accident and Personal Injury.
• Implementation of Safety materials.
• Maintaining the document of Risk assessment, Job Safety Analyses, Monthly Report
and Weekly Report.
• Maintain the Accident and Incident Report.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Diploma in FIRE AND SAFETY ENGINEERING
Institute : NIFE ( Institute of Fire And safety Engineering ) at Kochi.
Year : 2008-2009
Grade : B+
STCW Course :
Personal Survival Technique
Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting
Helicopter Under Water Escape
Peraonal Safety & Social Responsibilities
Complete Bechelor of Commerce
College : K.M. Agrawal college
University : Mumbai University
Percentage : 56.71%
Year : 2006
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Completed MS-CIT course in 2006 with 64%.
Completed English Typewriting @40 w.p.m.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Posses good trainer skill.
Effective correspondence ability.
Quick & effective dession maker.
Willingness to quick learn.
Ready to accept the challenge-able work.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]