Location (Residence): Fort Walton Beach, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Food Mangment Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guinea Present Location: USA, Fort Walton Beach Relocation: Bahamas
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Objective: An interesting position with a growing company
Merchants Mariner Crendentials OS
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
The Shed Barbq Destin,Florida
Kitchen Cook 04/2010 to Present
* Performed simple food preparation tasks such as
making sandwiches, carving meats, and brewing
Hammer Heads(850)351-1977 Mirmar Beach,Florida
Kitchen Cook 04/2010 to 06/2010
* Grilled, cooked, and fried foods such as french
fries, eggs, and pancakes.
Bay Cafe(850)244-3550 Fort Walton Beach,Florida
Kitchen Prep Cook 04/2006 to 08/2006
* Planned work on orders so that items served
together were finished at the same time.
Anglers(850)796-0260 Ask for Gm Fort Walton
Kitchen 12/1999 to 08/2007
* Collaborated with other cooks to plan menus.
* Directed and assisted in preparation of foods.
* Inspected galley and galley equipment, such as
pots, ovens and cutlery, for cleanliness.
* Butchered and prepared meat, fowl and fish, and
participated in cooking meats and sauces.
* Prepared, seasoned and barbecued pork, beef,
chicken and other types of meat.
* Secured meat on spit, which was slowly turned by
hand to cook meat uniformly.
* Seasoned meat and basted it frequently during
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Education: Chotawhatchee High School Fort walton beach,Florida
General Diploma 2000
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]