CV Senior Contracts Engineer specializes in Construction Contracting, now in Thailand
Senior Contracts Engineer specializes in Construction Contracting, now in Thailand
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Senior Contracts Engineer specializes in Construction Contracting, now in Thailand - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Quantity Surveying civils Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Venezuela Present Location: THAILAND, KARON PHUKET Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I would like to be considered for ALL contract engineer / ADMINISTRATOR positions
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I specialize in Construction Contracting, conquering effective contract drafting strategies and tactics to hedge risk and maximize chances of success, The client can expect the following key benefits and learning outcomes:
i) Eliminating problems up front by using the right language and procedures in the contract.
ii) Administering construction contracts to boost the company team performance and profitability.
iii) Saving time and money by learning to effectively document construction contract negotiations.
iv) Avoiding common contractual pitfalls to effectively lead and manage the construction process.
v) Analyzing the fine prints of construction contracts to avoid contractor conflicts, claims and disputes.
vi)Exploring management techniques in contractual provisions.
vii) Navigating compliance problem areas by discussing pitfalls and practical solutions.
viii) Understanding and managing default provisions to achieve continuous improvement in total cost of materials and services.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
BSc(Hons) Quantity Surveying CIVIL ENGINEERING
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Expert in office 2003
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Dependable, reliable and consistent
• Hands on team player
• Excellent people management, mentoring and development capabilities
• Self motivated with strong leadership and managerial qualities
• Excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills at all levels
• Strategic and analytical thinker
• Susceptible to positive change and development, flexible and adaptable
• Customer and delivery focused
• Strong commercial and business awareness
• Action orientated, creative and innovative
• Committed to continuous professional development
• Recognised Leader in all aspects of Health, Safety and the Environment
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]